Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Look at all the excitement!

RE: Look at all the excitement!

Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
    Come now Terra... if everyone loved you things would be boring! There would be no friction... no spark to the forums... lets just all safely say that some people do love you, but then there are people like me who will always be thereto keep you on your toes and keep the forums alive...

Hehe.. that was a very politically correct response if I do say so myself [img][/img]
    *bans*

Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
    [13:41] <SaSuKeRuLeS> anyhow im bored.... [img][/img]
    [13:41] <d1rge> me 2!
    [13:41] <d1rge> we have so much in common
    [13:41] <SaSuKeRuLeS> hehe i guess we do
    [13:41] <Arcness|Haku_san> o.o hmm..
    [13:41] <d1rge> we should continue this conversation at the designated break period
    [13:42] <AssertnFailure> d1rge.....we already established....that sasukerules isnt a girl
    [13:42] <d1rge> i wasnt paying attention
    [13:42] <AssertnFailure> so no need to turn this into your personal dating service

HAHAHAHAH

Hahahaha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I dont use irc but maybe i should join you guys it seems like fun.

If d1rge has an account on the forums, he deserves the title Ass Clown more [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

lol it's been so long since I was in the irc forums... since I got my new PC I havn't bothered installing irc, though looking at what goes in the forums maybe I should.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    If d1rge has an account on the forums, he deserves the title Ass Clown more [img][/img]
    lol Terracosmo. If he does have one, put him in the next Survivor Round (after Assertn vs. Mut@t@). I think that the title of Ass Clown should be passed on to each "winner" as each round goes by...but thats just me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. It isnt that bad....except I did promise everyone to use this sig/avatar...*misses his old sig and avatar*
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

guys, join in the #gotwoot fun so we can discuss the nominations for survivor: gotwoot season 2!

we got 8 nominations so far... i'm thinking of either replacing or removing that person...

i got a nominations list with their reasons for nomination on a site... PM me (Mut[at]t[at]) in #gotwoot to check it out and see if you're on the list. oh yeah, PM'ing me here on the forums won't work. making you come to irc to PM me is a scheme to have lots of people in #gotwoot.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.