Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Chapter 227

Chapter 227

Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
    Originally posted by: Hokage-IV
    I have no problem if you team up. You usually do anyway and i dont really consider your thoughts that much anyway. People on this forum take cheap shots, even lil mod try to be smart alec ." I owned you , but plse dont take it personal". I've join this forum since feberuary, I dont post much and I hardly ever insult people unless they insult me. From 114posts, You can see I usually just spend time reading for updates and whats going on and what not.you can try to stir anything up.

I usually let ppl say their onpinion, I have no problem and it doesnt get to me. When a Mod fully understand what the word owned iis used in the "net" like he said... he understand its a word to insult and taunt, and he had the audacity to say dont take it personal.. Telling me, this Mod, this kid, is trying to be smart ass.But what can I do? so that got to me lil cuz I couldnt distinguish him being a Mod and a lil kid. but its my fault..
    Well, if you actually read my posts, I never said that I owned you, but rather dazzz did, which people seem to generally agree with that he did. So your quote of me saying "I owned you , but plse dont take it personal" (SIC) is rendered null and void. And you seem to really have a problem with the term owned, like it's some big offensive curse word - it's just something someone says on the internet, maybe you're too young to understand. It's not meant to be taken literally or offensively, sheesh get a grip. You know what they say, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

But anyway, that's enough off-topic for now, back to Naruto...

Do we think there's gonna be some kind of interference in this match?

your are correct, i should've quote you properly. " LMAO @ Mut@t@/dazzz owning Hokage-IV over and over again, so funny."

it seems your an expert of the definition of the word owned.. plse enlightened me with your definition cuz it seems im very unfamiliar with the word. I think it would be wise to clear that up and how you came to conclude from your owns words that was said above , that it had no intention of even slightest margin of insult behind it.So that I can take your "dont take it personal" more seriously..plse do... plse..

It shouldve never came to this, since your an expert with the word that you should've atleast consider that it can rub the wrong way for someone whose not so familiar with the word. Afterall im not a kid whose on the net 24/7, so iam no expert on every popular catch phrase that kids like to use. Couldnt you say "LMAO @Mut owning Hokage-IV over and over again , so funny" front of your computer. you went abnormal legnth to express your onpinion that you liked his argument better..

why should i leave the kitchen when im on fire?

quite frankly its getting boring of "owning" you. ... I think it is better to get back on to the topic like you said

RE: Chapter 227

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
    Naruto doesnt always run agianst his oppnent for example in the fight against Gaara he didnt just run against Gaara,he used 100 bunshin to hurt him before he 1000 years of pain. By the way it was one of few times he used his bunshin right.
    actually.......yeah he did......a few times.......
    then gaara swiped him away a bunch of times and basically just toyed with naruto until naruto decided to try something useful

Hokage-IV: dont worry i wouldnt expect you to consider my thoughts, as it clearly seems you arent one to take a discussion rationally from ideas that might not have originated from yourself
    For 6months i have just lil over 100posts , that usually is a sign I have no problem with other ppls ideas that might not have orginated from my self . So when i didnt reply to you for couple months take it as a compliment.

Hokage-IV.

You're breaking forum rules again. =/

You're not only continually double posting, but flamming when its not even about the topic. If you got something to say about naruto chapter 227, I'll read it. If not stop posting this trash.

=/

And dont bother pointing out about this post not being about naruto [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Iam aware that its not.

"Chrono is our Religion. In the name of the Chrono, the Zeal, the Trigger and Cross, Amen."

Chapter 227

your are correct, i should've quote you properly. " LMAO @ Mut@t@/dazzz owning Hokage-IV over and over again, so funny."

it seems your an expert of the definition of the word owned.. plse enlightened me with your definition cuz it seems im very unfamiliar with the word. I think it would be wise to clear that up and how you came to conclude from your owns words that was said above , that it had no intention of even slightest margin of insult behind it.So that I can take your "dont take it personal" more seriously..plse do... plse..

It shouldve never came to this, since your an expert with the word that you should've atleast consider that it can rub the wrong way for someone whose not so familiar with the word. Afterall im not a kid whose on the net 24/7, so iam no expert on every popular catch phrase that kids like to use. Couldnt you say "LMAO @Mut owning Hokage-IV over and over again , so funny" front of your computer. you went abnormal legnth to express your onpinion that you liked his argument better..

quite frankly its getting boring of "owning" you. ... I think it is better to get back on to the topic like you said
    this is OT, i'm just gonna explain how the word 'own' is used a little bit more...

i seriously was gonna drop this after the last thing you said cuz it looked like you gve up. but whatever, discussions are fun.

look, you don't need to be a kid that is on the net 24/7 to know what 'own' means. i have friends who don't use the net very much (and i mean VERY little) and still know what 'own' means. it's really not a hard concept. the word own is so loosely used, it's almost like the word 'gay.' i'm sure you had to have heard of 'gay' being used in many different none-offensive ways. it's really not an insult unless it's intended that way. you could use 'own' and 'gay' in a very nonhostile manner but you seem to take it as something real bad because of your lack of understanding. almost no one has hidden grudges in the forums, not even me. i'm sure there are a FEW who despise one another but for the 2+ years i've been here raven has never insulted/argued with anyone just because he disliked a gw member. anyway, just because you don't understand how the a certain word is used, don't get so pissy about it.

you keep refering to the word 'kids.' i'm curious, how old are you?
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Chapter 227

Originally posted by: Mut@t@

this is OT, i'm just gonna explain how the word 'own' is used a little bit more...

i seriously was gonna drop this after the last thing you said cuz it looked like you gve up. but whatever, discussions are fun.

look, you don't need to be a kid that is on the net 24/7 to know what 'own' means. i have friends who don't use the net very much (and i mean VERY little) and still know what 'own' means. it's really not a hard concept. the word own is so loosely used, it's almost like the word 'gay.' i'm sure you had to have heard of 'gay' being used in many different none-offensive ways. it's really not an insult unless it's intended that way. you could use 'own' and 'gay' in a very nonhostile manner but you seem to take it as something real bad because of your lack of understanding. almost no one has hidden grudges in the forums, not even me. i'm sure there are a FEW who despise one another but for the 2+ years i've been here raven has never insulted/argued with anyone just because he disliked a gw member. anyway, just because you don't understand how the a certain word is used, don't get so pissy about it.

you keep refering to the word 'kids.' i'm curious, how old are you?

are you purposely trying to make raven look bad? own is almost like gay? no... you dont go to unknown stranger and say your gay. Specially i wouldnt have the audacity to say , hey man dont take it personal. I owned you, is offensive and its intention was offensive unless the person your saying to is a friend or have mutual understanding and repsect . Period. But he had the audacity to say ,. hey man dont take it personal? lol... no your not talking to your 12 yr old friend here.

i suggest you just stay away, your only gonna make him look even worse.

Chapter 227

are you purposely trying to make raven look bad? own is almost like gay? no... you dont go to unknown stranger and say your gay. Specially i wouldnt have the audacity to say , hey man dont take it personal. I owned you, is offensive and its intention was offensive unless the person your saying to is a friend or have mutual understanding and repsect . Period. But he had the audacity to say ,. hey man dont take it personal? lol... no your not talking to your 12 yr old friend here.

lol, so stupid... no no no no no...

you completely misunderstood. i meant 'own' can be used as loosely as 'gay.' which means that you shouldn't take such offense to the word because no disrespect was intended. i didn't mean that they have the same meaning. not only that, you keep saying that cmdr_raven said he owned you when he didn't. you even admitted that you were mistaken about saying raven said 'i owned you.' get your facts straight and stop bringing up this 'he has the audacity to blah blah' bullshit.

i suggest you just stay away, you're only gonna make yourself look even worse.

EDIT: although we don't know each other in real life, i don't consider any of the gw members as strangers because they took their time and effort to join a community. even though it's only online and we're all not friends, i don't think stranger is the right word for describing a member. that's why i don't think of the words 'own' and 'gay' as an insult of any degree.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Chapter 227

Originally posted by: Mut@t@

lol, so stupid... no no no no no...

you completely misunderstood. i meant 'own' can be used as loosely as 'gay.' which means that you shouldn't take such offense to the word because no disrespect was intended. i didn't mean that they have the same meaning. not only that, you keep saying that cmdr_raven said he owned you when he didn't. you even admitted that you were mistaken about saying raven said 'i owned you.' get your facts straight and stop bringing up this 'he has the audacity to blah blah' bullshit.

i suggest you just stay away, you're only gonna make yourself look even worse.

EDIT: although we don't know each other in real life, i don't consider any of the gw members as strangers because they took their time and effort to join a community. even though it's only online and we're all not friends, i don't think stranger is the right word for describing a member. that's why i don't think of the words 'own' and 'gay' as an insult of any degree.
    atleast think befor you type to me..

Im glad you think members are not strangers.lol..... anyway back to the argument Like i said the intention is loosely used when its not about a person , you can call an oject gay , you can say you own an object. When its about a person , unless you have mutal understanding the recipient well take it offensive. The person who said it should be aware who would take it offensive or not, it his responsibilty not the recepient . uhhh. are you that stupid?... You have hard time understanding offensive ?your looking at 3rd party perspective.. the person who received it takes it offensive but its not an insult of any degree? are you listening to yourself?

just do him a favor, dont talk for him, your just making him look worse..

If you called me gay in real life , I would really own you.

Chapter 227

you're a moron...

THE WORD WASN'T MEANT TO OFFEND ANYONE STOP TAKING IT SUCH A BAD INSULT.

is it that hard to understand? i'm bitching at you cuz you're to stupid to realize that when no one insulted you, you're acting like a dumbass like you have been bashed on...

GOD

it's like cultural differences. in some cultures doing one thing may be the a very prestigious thing to do while in another culture it might be the worst thing to do. when that happens no offense should be taken because it had no harmful intent. DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? you got pissy because you thought he was insulting you, so he said he wasn't and yet you still refuse to accept that. you're flipping out over nothing. you should shut the hell up and relax already.

also, i'm not talking for him. i never said i was defending raven. i specifically said that i just wanted to tell you how the word is used. besides, raven wouldn't need anyone to talk for him when arguing with someone like you.

haha, yeah, you'd own me. "k."
    www.rolleyes.net/

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Chapter 227

Oh dear god. I tried to stay out of this (maybe I should've tried harder). Alright, as far as I know, the phrase "I owned you" is used as a sort of slang to say "I beat you", "I defeated you", "I won", etc. If someone says, "he owned you", it's not difficult to figure the meaning from what I just said. Personally, I take no offense to that. The term as used in a sentence like cmdr's has absolutely nothing to do with ownership. If I'm gonna take offense to anything, it's to the fact that I got owned, beat, defeated, I lost, etc. Even then, I'd have no one to blame but myself. Let me ask you a question. Would you have been less offended if he said "Wow, Dazz put up a good argument and in my opinion, Hokage IV failed to respond in a manner that would make him be the victor of this discussion."? If your answer is no, then, you're really being way too sensitive. Because, both those statements pretty much mean the same thing.

Edit:

Furthurmore, mut@t@ brought up a good point ("it's like cultural differences"). No one knows where you're from, who you are, how old you are, etc. Add that to the fact that most people on this forum share enough common culture so that the term "owned" as used by cmdr would cause no offense. By coming to this forum, and many others on the internet (where a large variety of backgrounds and cultures meet up) you have the responsibility to yourself (to prevent unnecessary headaches) and to others (to keep things civil) to understand that, and react appropriately. With the number of people on this forum, and all the new people joining, it's impossible to consider everyone's background and try to pussyfoot around making sure that we don't accidentally offend anyone.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Chapter 227

Hokage VI.

Stop breaking the forum rules...

This topic is about Naruto... Stop flaming =/

You've said your peace, so be done with it.

I assume you have intelligence, so stop displaying that superiority complex of yours, and stop inciting more flaming.

If you are so sure of your intellect, then you can see how your arguments further lead others to assume you have none at all. All you are doing is showing others how small and petty you are, by continually bashing of someone whom has no desire to associate with you any longer.

I had respect for your point of view before, but this continual and petty bashing over one simple and utterly stupid word makes me think otherwise. So to save yourself from further embarrassment I suggest you simply stop and end this pointless argument.

Haku.

PS.

Good Point Uchiha Barles. Both those statements are the same thing just worded differently.

"Chrono is our Religion. In the name of the Chrono, the Zeal, the Trigger and Cross, Amen."

Chapter 227

Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
    Oh dear god. I tried to stay out of this (maybe I should've tried harder). Alright, as far as I know, the phrase "I owned you" is used as a sort of slang to say "I beat you", "I defeated you", "I won", etc. If someone says, "he owned you", it's not difficult to figure the meaning from what I just said. Personally, I take no offense to that. The term as used in a sentence like cmdr's has absolutely nothing to do with ownership. If I'm gonna take offense to anything, it's to the fact that I got owned, beat, defeated, I lost, etc. Even then, I'd have no one to blame but myself. Let me ask you a question. Would you have been less offended if he said "Wow, Dazz put up a good argument and in my opinion, Hokage IV failed to respond in a manner that would make him be the victor of this discussion."? If your answer is no, then, you're really being way too sensitive. Because, both those statements pretty much mean the same thing.
    You can soften the word all you want, but there is a difference in words that will make someone offended or not. Would I be offended if he said dazz(?) put good argument and I failed ? no.. why would I? but thats not what he said. Would a African guy get offended saying hes black? or Would he get offended if you called him a Niigger?

owned can mean beat, defeat.. all the soft words.. but it can also mean, possesion, possesion of a person? like what ? slave? bitch?

puhlease..

[/quote]Edit:

Furthurmore, mut@t@ brought up a good point ("it's like cultural differences"). No one knows where you're from, who you are, how old you are, etc. Add that to the fact that most people on this forum share enough common culture so that the term "owned" as used by cmdr would cause no offense. By coming to this forum, and many others on the internet (where a large variety of backgrounds and cultures meet up) you have the responsibility to yourself (to prevent unnecessary headaches) and to others (to keep things civil) to understand that, and react appropriately. With the number of people on this forum, and all the new people joining, it's impossible to consider everyone's background and try to pussyfoot around making sure that we don't accidentally offend anyone.[/quote]

that dazz kid is just stupid... its not like cultural differences.. we all speak english.. we all know general english.. Some kid who doesnt even have interenet, will pick up what that mean just reading the context.. when some you dont know comes out saying...LMAO you getting OWNED, over and over again..its too funny.. his intention was to insult . I dont how you can deny it.. but plse enlightened me...

Chapter 227

if we only had a mod about [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

tata it seems people like this are drawn to you, i think you just need to show your kickass mspaint you made awhile back and say good day sir [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Ok, it's really weird that you somehow get offended by the term 'owned' but I think you're probably the only one on the planet, it's just so pathetic and stupid. If you're going to get offended by something so trivial, then you'll be eaten alive in this life, believe me. It's funny that you keep calling people 'kids' and 'children' when you act in such an infantile manner yourself, and you never actually did tell us how old you are.

So anyway, please refrain from double posting and from inciting progressive flaming: these are the rules of this forum that I am enforcing as a mod. Oh that's right, I'm too incompetent, silly me.

If anyone would like to continue to discuss chapter 227, please feel free to make a new topic. I think this one is kinda dead in the water, even after a temporary revival.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Chapter 227

that dazz kid is just stupid... its not like cultural differences.. we all speak english.. we all know general english.. Some kid who doesnt even have interenet, will pick up what that mean just reading the context.. when some you dont know comes out saying...LMAO you getting OWNED, over and over again..its too funny.. his intention was to insult . I dont how you can deny it.. but plse enlightened me...

=/

Flaming and inciting more flaming. Honestly you have now proven your intellect to me and to everyone capable of intelligent thought. Congratulation on doing exact the opposite of what I ask you not to. Instead of intelligently proving your opinion, you instead flamed the crap out of this thread.

Raven...Terra...I'd lock this thread. It's been dead for a while now.

RIP Naruto Chapter 227 Thread.
    08/25/2004

May you rest in peace, dear thread. What was born from nothing has now returned to nothing. Amen.