Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 227

RE: Chapter 227

Uchiha Barles, thanks for a concise reply. It's rare that any post on these forums doesn't include the words "gay" or its silly 'net substitute for kids: "ghey". I really don't like it when Kishimoto makes Naruto do dumb things, and I think there are separations between how Naruto acts in a fight which make him either a smart fighter or a dumb one. Typically, he has only those two modes, and whichever mode Kishimoto chooses will decide the fight generally.

In the Haku fight, for example, he was acting stupid. He runs into the fight, and both he and Sasuke get their asses handed back to them because of it. Once he gets smart, and uses the power he had lying latent, his character and fighting demeanor changed entirely. Another example was the Kimimaro fight. He had all his power harnessed, but what did he do with it? Rush in like a newbie. It was obvious from the get-go of the fight, when we saw Naruto rushing in like a tool, how the fight was going to end. Is that because Kimimaro is stronger? Nope. It's simply because Kishimoto made Naruto do stupid stuff.

I think what I don't like about Naruto's characters and his abilities are how Kishimoto uses them. Often, he'll craft something so funny or intelligent that I'm amazed. I think "great story!" and keep waiting for more. Then I'm surprised by a silly use of Naruto's character which is not consistent at all with the character we've been shown. Given what we know about Naruto, the Kimimaro fight should have been impossible, but we needed to have how strong Kimimaro was, and Gaara was, and thus Naruto was made to act stupid. I think there are a LOT of better ways that it could have been handled, and most likely, a Kyuubi-ized Naruto could have had a perfect fight with Kimimaro one-on-one, or possibly with a Gaara linkup.

Regardless, when Naruto does the stupid thing and relies on his power without thought or skilled use of the power, he loses. Bitch about it all you want, it's like Kimimaro's power, or Gaara's power. Are you going to say "awww, that lame whore. Can't he just NOT use the sand for ONE fight?!" Silly.

-xtortout

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Chapter 227

There's absolutely no way in hell Naruto was going to beat kimimaro in a taijutsu fight. Take a look at what happened when gaara showed up, and pay close attention, if you don't believe me. Naruto was purely unable to handle him. If, by some act of god naruto were to win, it would be through some super trickery as always. Naruto acting "dumb" isn't really something to get mad it. It's who he is. He always rushes in to test the opponent first hand cuz he's usually not smart enough to figure what the opponent's about by observation alone. Every fight I can think of involved Naruto taking a massive ass beating before he figured out a plan. That's just who he is...for now anyway. If the fight between the two had continued, Naruto might have came out on top, but ONLY because kimimaro was on the verge of death anyway. Hell, even the combined forces of gaara and rock lee almost caught it. They got lucky. But yeah. I do agree about the kyubi power thing. At the level Naruto's able to use it now, it's not as invincible as everyone is saying it is, and thus, not as cheezy either. Too much whining.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Chapter 227

they chould be pictures of younger fourth. *Laughs*

i like the picture of kakashi sleeping with the frames, looks kool =)

well this was a good chapter anyways...

im wondering if and where this chidori has hit naruto...to me most likely around the right hand side of his torso...or even possibly he went inbetween his arm and chest and scraped his skin sending that blood you see on the last page...
    making naruto not rely heavily on healing during the battle.
    and it also makes some people happy naruto not being impaled and being healed instantaneously by kyubi...

well all shall be revealed next chapter...hopefully

NOW FOR CHAPTER 228!!! SPOILER!! not really

or could it be sasuke's blood after naruto using his claws to slash his throat, leaving sasuke dead and grabing his head for the way back to konoha..
    he didnt say he would bring him back in one piece did he? lolz

Chapter 227

Originally posted by: xtort
    Uchiha Barles, thanks for a concise reply. It's rare that any post on these forums doesn't include the words "gay" or its silly 'net substitute for kids: "ghey". I really don't like it when Kishimoto makes Naruto do dumb things, and I think there are separations between how Naruto acts in a fight which make him either a smart fighter or a dumb one. Typically, he has only those two modes, and whichever mode Kishimoto chooses will decide the fight generally.

In the Haku fight, for example, he was acting stupid. He runs into the fight, and both he and Sasuke get their asses handed back to them because of it. Once he gets smart, and uses the power he had lying latent, his character and fighting demeanor changed entirely. Another example was the Kimimaro fight. He had all his power harnessed, but what did he do with it? Rush in like a newbie. It was obvious from the get-go of the fight, when we saw Naruto rushing in like a tool, how the fight was going to end. Is that because Kimimaro is stronger? Nope. It's simply because Kishimoto made Naruto do stupid stuff.

I think what I don't like about Naruto's characters and his abilities are how Kishimoto uses them. Often, he'll craft something so funny or intelligent that I'm amazed. I think "great story!" and keep waiting for more. Then I'm surprised by a silly use of Naruto's character which is not consistent at all with the character we've been shown. Given what we know about Naruto, the Kimimaro fight should have been impossible, but we needed to have how strong Kimimaro was, and Gaara was, and thus Naruto was made to act stupid. I think there are a LOT of better ways that it could have been handled, and most likely, a Kyuubi-ized Naruto could have had a perfect fight with Kimimaro one-on-one, or possibly with a Gaara linkup.

Regardless, when Naruto does the stupid thing and relies on his power without thought or skilled use of the power, he loses. Bitch about it all you want, it's like Kimimaro's power, or Gaara's power. Are you going to say "awww, that lame whore. Can't he just NOT use the sand for ONE fight?!" Silly.

-xtortout
    For main character its basically ,there is no smart or clever unless there is dumb and stupid mistakes.. specially when you start a series when the main character is young and naive.
    Main characters are not suppose to be another Sasuke. They are suppose to be funny, careless and makes stupid mistakes..and when critical situations occurs he arises and overcomes adversity. It is a way to connect with its viewers and get to see his growth more indepth and build more suspense.Otherwise it would be....Im a main character , i know how to figure out and use the best tactic in every battle from the getgo..... Hopefully when there is a time jump, naruto being more experienced and harnessed more jutsus we ge to see more of that. It will be justified cuz we saw his character being developed and finally we get to see the results.

i understand what your saying.. sometimes kishimoto couldve done better in certain situations... But I think there is a pretty good balance of comedy and drama right now .

Originally posted by: xtort
    In the Haku fight, for example, he was acting stupid. He runs into the fight, and both he and Sasuke get their asses handed back to them because of it. Once he gets smart, and uses the power he had lying latent, his character and fighting demeanor changed entirely.
    naruto didn't get 'smart' and use the kyubi chakra... it exploded within him. naruto didn't do anything on purpose since he didn't know how to use the kyubi chakra. naruto just got angry.

Another example was the Kimimaro fight. He had all his power harnessed, but what did he do with it? Rush in like a newbie. It was obvious from the get-go of the fight, when we saw Naruto rushing in like a tool, how the fight was going to end. Is that because Kimimaro is stronger? Nope. It's simply because Kishimoto made Naruto do stupid stuff.
    that is possibly the most incorrect statement ever made on this forum. naruto had zero chance against kimimaro and even gaara AND rock lee would've lost if it weren't for kimimaro's illness. kimimaro was just a superior fighter that none of the gennins (and shikamaru) could beat. i'm glad kimimaro wasn't beaten by any of those guys. when you talk about naruto thinking of a strategy to fight cleverly while in kyubi mode, it's almost a contradiction since when naruto is in full kyubi mode like how he was against kimimaro, naruto can't think clearly enough to be cunning because he is consumed in anger. there is no other way for naruto fight while in full kyubi mode like that. have naruto fought cleverly while using some of his kyubi chakra? yes, but never when he went all out.

-xtortout
    i think this is the reason why so many people think that using kyubi chakra is lame while when gaara uses sand it's not. the kyubi chakra can do just so much more than what any other natural ability can (including curse seals). it is such a huge advantage in a fight that no other techniques or fighting styles can really match up to it.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    this chapter was alot better when you could read what they said. just cant understnad why naruto wanted to be like sasuke that pisses me off a little [img][/img]
    I dont think Naruto want to be the jerk Sasuke is now,he wanted the one who is a genius,was best in the acadamy,from a famous clan and everything. Its not strange to want to be like when you are considred as a loser,a monster.

I liked when Naruto thought "you wanna kill me?"

Kishimoto is annoying as hell when its about making thins too long,everything fight has to be 10+ chapters.

Chapter 227

nah man......he was jealous of sasuke.......because everyone admired sasuke
    sasuke had like, everyone's attention

also to add more to mutata's point about how kyubi naruto's fighting style is SUPPOSED to be distinctly raged aggression.......

keep in mind that this is the reason why jiraiya was trying to teach naruto to control his kyubi powers. Sure kyubi naruto is a crazy beast with healing and mad power, but you can only get so far with that kind of ability. In his fight against Neji, Naruto was able to use the kyubi's powers in a totally different manner. He wasnt at all enraged, and he was able to trick Neji with a bunshin as well.
    The idea is, that Naruto w/ red chakra = good, but Naruto w/ red chakra + kyubi eyes = bad
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I think you've got it there.

Chapter 227

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    [

that is possibly the most incorrect statement ever made on this forum. naruto had zero chance against kimimaro and even gaara AND rock lee would've lost if it weren't for kimimaro's illness. kimimaro was just a superior fighter that none of the gennins (and shikamaru) could beat. i'm glad kimimaro wasn't beaten by any of those guys. when you talk about naruto thinking of a strategy to fight cleverly while in kyubi mode, it's almost a contradiction since when naruto is in full kyubi mode like how he was against kimimaro, naruto can't think clearly enough to be cunning because he is consumed in anger. there is no other way for naruto fight while in full kyubi mode like that. have naruto fought cleverly while using some of his kyubi chakra? yes, but never when he went all out.[/quote]

That is possibly the most incorrect statement ever made on this forum. Naruto had zero chance? where do you get that? No, your onpinions doesnt mean its a fact. Kabuto > Kimmaro?..

[/quote]i think this is the reason why so many people think that using kyubi chakra is lame while when gaara uses sand it's not. the kyubi chakra can do just so much more than what any other natural ability can (including curse seals). it is such a huge advantage in a fight that no other techniques or fighting styles can really match up to it.[/quote]

umm.......What can Kyubi chakra can do more than any other natural ability other than healing? Im curious to know what your are talking about.

Chapter 227

you mean the cover page? cause if so ... he doesnt look any older to me

or perhaps you mean the fan colored page that was the cover the chapter 96...that was done a loooooong time ago.

Chapter 227

Originally posted by: Hokage-IV
    that is possibly the most incorrect statement ever made on this forum. naruto had zero chance against kimimaro and even gaara AND rock lee would've lost if it weren't for kimimaro's illness. kimimaro was just a superior fighter that none of the gennins (and shikamaru) could beat. i'm glad kimimaro wasn't beaten by any of those guys. when you talk about naruto thinking of a strategy to fight cleverly while in kyubi mode, it's almost a contradiction since when naruto is in full kyubi mode like how he was against kimimaro, naruto can't think clearly enough to be cunning because he is consumed in anger. there is no other way for naruto fight while in full kyubi mode like that. have naruto fought cleverly while using some of his kyubi chakra? yes, but never when he went all out.
    That is possibly the most incorrect statement ever made on this forum. Naruto had zero chance? where do you get that? No, your onpinions doesnt mean its a fact. Kabuto > Kimmaro?..

i think this is the reason why so many people think that using kyubi chakra is lame while when gaara uses sand it's not. the kyubi chakra can do just so much more than what any other natural ability can (including curse seals). it is such a huge advantage in a fight that no other techniques or fighting styles can really match up to it.
    umm.......What can Kyubi chakra can do more than any other natural ability other than healing? Im curious to know what your are talking about.
    wow, learn how to quote. i had to fix a lot of crap.

first, i don't say incorrect things. if i didn't know what i was talking about, i wouldn't post it. anyway, zero chance was an exaggeration (since everyone has some chance of winning in any fight, even if the chance is VERY slim), so i'll go with: almost no chance. the reason for kimimaro dying from the illness instead of getting beaten by the genins is to show how strong he really was. there would be no point to have a character who could be defeated be beaten by someone/something other than the oponent. if gaara AND lee could not defeat kimimaro, what makes you think that naruto alone will be able to? just cuz he is the main character? of course not. there are reasons why certain times when naruto faces strong opponents the opponents either retreat or naruto moves on. it's cuz naruto can't beat them. it'd be dumb to have naruto fight a battle he can't win at all considering he is the main protagonist. ok, moving on, as you saw in the fight against gaara, kimimaro is practically uneffected by gaara's powerful ninjutsu and as you saw in the fight against lee, kimimaro impervious to all taijutsu. that leaves... genjutsu; naruto's prime skill. so... you care to explain how naruto could have had a chance of winning against kimimaro?

and i don't know about kabuto vs kimimaro, it's a toss up.

second, besides the healing the kyubi chakra can increase your stamina, agility, speed, reaction time, reflexes, strength and most importantly it gives you unlimited chakra capacity... i thought it was obvious but i guess it was pretty hard to figure after 227 chapters.
    www.rolleyes.net/

blah vs blah fight discussions are stupid.......
    because there are so many factors involved that you can never KNOW who would win in a fight. Naruto beating kabuto is proof of that. Who's stronger between kabuto and kimimaro? well since kabuto is oro's right hand man, i'd assume he's the strongest guy next to oro in the entire sound village. But the reason for kabuto being as strong as he is isnt because of crazy bloodlines or sheer power like kimimaro might have. It's his cunning and tactical abilities that make him so powerful. If you manage to catch a tactical person offguard, then they are usually at more of a disadvantage than if you caught a strength-based person offguard. The only reason kabuto was hit was because he was caught off guard......even WHEN he was hit, he still thought he had the upper hand.

And keep in mind, that just because naruto beat kabuto, doesnt mean that all of a sudden now he can beat ANYONE that has kakashi's strength or lower.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Chapter 227

wow, learn how to quote. i had to fix a lot of crap.

first, i don't say incorrect things. if i didn't know what i was talking about, i wouldn't post it. anyway, zero chance was an exaggeration (since everyone has some chance of winning in any fight, even if the chance is VERY slim), so i'll go with: almost no chance. the reason for kimimaro dying from the illness instead of getting beaten by the genins is to show how strong he really was. there would be no point to have a character who could be defeated be beaten by someone/something other than the oponent. if gaara AND lee could not defeat kimimaro, what makes you think that naruto alone will be able to? just cuz he is the main character? of course not. there are reasons why certain times when naruto faces strong opponents the opponents either retreat or naruto moves on. it's cuz naruto can't beat them. it'd be dumb to have naruto fight a battle he can't win at all considering he is the main protagonist. ok, moving on, as you saw in the fight against gaara, kimimaro is practically uneffected by gaara's powerful ninjutsu and as you saw in the fight against lee, kimimaro impervious to all taijutsu. that leaves... genjutsu; naruto's prime skill. so... you care to explain how naruto could have had a chance of winning against kimimaro?

and i don't know about kabuto vs kimimaro, it's a toss up.

second, besides the healing the kyubi chakra can increase your stamina, agility, speed, reaction time, reflexes, strength and most importantly it gives you unlimited chakra capacity... i thought it was obvious but i guess it was pretty hard to figure after 227 chapters.

what makes me think that naruto has a chance? cuz he beat Gaara and Neji in the same day.. and tied with kabuto , orochimaru's right hand man......I dont know if Naruto can beat Kimmaro.. you dont either... but zero chance and almost no chance? where do you get that?

Gaaras ninjutus and Lees Taijutsu and that only leaves genjutsu?lol Gaara and Lee is only 2char... it doesnt mean he isnt effected by ninjutsu or any taijutsu.. I would like to see what neji's taijutsu does against kimmaro..... kimmaro died from an Illness..guess hes not immune from internal damages.
    Ninjutsu? I would like to see what Rasengan does to him..

stamina,agility,speed,reaction time, reflexes,stregnth ,, yep thats what chakra can do for you....

kyubi is part of Naruto..

Chapter 227

what makes me think that naruto has a chance? cuz he beat Gaara and Neji in the same day.. and tied with kabuto , orochimaru's right hand man......I dont know if Naruto can beat Kimmaro.. you dont either... but zero chance and almost no chance? where do you get that?

Gaaras ninjutus and Lees Taijutsu and that only leaves genjutsu?lol Gaara and Lee is only 2char... it doesnt mean he isnt effected by ninjutsu or any taijutsu.. I would like to see what neji's taijutsu does against kimmaro..... kimmaro died from an Illness..guess hes not immune from internal damages.
    Ninjutsu? I would like to see what Rasengan does to him..

stamina,agility,speed,reaction time, reflexes,stregnth ,, yep thats what chakra can do for you....

kyubi is part of Naruto..
    what do you mean 'where do i get that?' did you just skip what i wrote? i explained how naruto's style of fighting is basically useless against kimimaro step by step. should i write it again?

and thanks for proving my point. neji's style of fighting is probably best fit for someone like kimimaro because of what we've seen against kidoumaru and guess what? naruto isn't neji and can't fight like him so that eliminates a very good method of dealing with kimimaro and his abilities. and as for the rasengan i like to see naruto catch him... naruto tried to land a punch with all those clones and didn't hit kimimaro once. how funny.

and yeah, duh, kyubi is part of naruto. what are you trying to say about that?
    www.rolleyes.net/

Chapter 227

what do you mean 'where do i get that?' did you just skip what i wrote? i explained how naruto's style of fighting is basically useless against kimimaro step by step. should i write it again?
    yes,point to me whereyou wrote that explained Naruto's style is basically useless against kimmaro "step by step"

[/quote]and thanks for proving my point. neji's style of fighting is probably best fit for someone like kimimaro because of what we've seen against kidoumaru and guess what? naruto isn't neji and can't fight like him so that eliminates a very good method of dealing with kimimaro and his abilities. and as for the rasengan i like to see naruto catch him... naruto tried to land a punch with all those clones and didn't hit kimimaro once. how funny.[/quote]

you asked me and your argument was at that TIME, "if gaara AND lee could not defeat kimimaro, what makes you think that naruto alone will be able to?" and I said... Naruto beat Neji and Gaara. Then you said "thanks for proving my point. Neji's style of fighting is probably best fit for someone like Kimmaro" ....................

And i mention Neji's Taijutsu becasue you said .. "kimimaro impervious to all taijutsu. that leaves only Genjutsu" .............

Thanks for proving my point...you don't know what your talking about...

[/quote]and yeah, duh, kyubi is part of naruto. what are you trying to say about that?[/quote]

you sure you know Kyubi is part of Naruto?

[/quote] and as for the rasengan i like to see naruto catch him... naruto tried to land a punch with all those clones and didn't hit kimimaro once. how funny.[/quote]

diidnt that happened when Naruto fought Kabuto...... eventually kunai pierced thru his hand and was able to hold him and hit with Rasegen... funny is right, how ironic this sounds..

Chapter 227

yes,point to me whereyou wrote that explained Naruto's style is basically useless against kimmaro "step by step"
    you're retarded. i've copy/pasted the exact quote except that i listed it in numerical steps:

ok, moving on,
    1. as you saw in the fight against gaara, kimimaro is practically uneffected by gaara's powerful ninjutsu and
    2. as you saw in the fight against lee, kimimaro impervious to all taijutsu.
    3. that leaves... genjutsu; naruto's prime skill

is THAT clear enough for you?

you asked me and your argument was at that TIME, "if gaara AND lee could not defeat kimimaro, what makes you think that naruto alone will be able to?" and I said... Naruto beat Neji and Gaara. Then you said "thanks for proving my point. Neji's style of fighting is probably best fit for someone like Kimmaro" ....................

And i mention Neji's Taijutsu becasue you said .. "kimimaro impervious to all taijutsu. that leaves only Genjutsu" .............

Thanks for proving my point...you don't know what your talking about...
    oh WOW... lol, you're trying to imply the rock, paper, scissors theory. it's proven that dumb theory doesn't work, stupid. i will end my response here...

you sure you know Kyubi is part of Naruto?
    what the hell is this? a trick question? of course i'm sure that kyubi is part of naruto. you said it yourself too.

diidnt that happened when Naruto fought Kabuto...... eventually kunai pierced thru his hand and was able to hold him and hit with Rasegen... funny is right, how ironic this sounds..
    kabuto and kimimaro are two completely different characters if naruto couldn't hit kimimaro ONCE with all those clones, i doubt that he can hit him with with a slow ass rasengan.

EDIT: i'm only being an asshole cuz this guy refuses to quote properly and it's annoying.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Chapter 227

I've gotta agree with mut@t@ on the naruto beating kimimaro thing. First thing that bothers me about your argument as to why naruto would stand a fair chance against him, is that you said naruto beat kabuto. I didn't see the anime, but in the manga, naruto did NOT beat kabuto. He was saved on several occasions in that fight, and finally, got a move off. Mind you, Kabuto had to deal with Tsunade as well. In a one on one fight, Naruto would last all of 15 seconds against Kabuto, and that's only if kabuto were blind folded with both hand tied behind his back and getting a hand job from tsunade (perhaps a slight exaggeration...)

To figure out why Naruto can't take kimimaro (let it be clear this is my opinion, I generally don't feel the need to state that, but I'll do it here...) you just need to take a look at the fight. Like Mut@t@ pretty much said, Naruto is simply not equipped to beat him with his current skill level and the techniques he knows. Every technique naruto knows involves physical attacks (which kimimaro scoffs at). The only technique that Naruto knows that can harm (and I do believe even kill) kimimaro is the rasengan, but that fight they had shows that he'll likely never connect, or won't have the time to come up with a plan to make it connect, because kimimaro is so vastly superior that the fight shouldn't take long enough for that to happen.

Neiji beating kimimaro? maybe. I can't say, but he certainly is better equipped to fight him, as both you and Mut@t@ pointed out.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Naruto stood a chance against Kimimaro because of one HUGE reason that gimpocks like Mutata (Dazz, gg) like to forget: While Sasuke with his sharingan could BARELY see Haku whilst in his mirrors of super frigid death on a platter, Naruto was able (given Kyuubi's abilities) not only to see him, but to catch him.

Dazz (a la Mutata) says: "That is possibly the most incorrect statement ever made on this forum." I'll correct you here: The most incorrect statement ever made on this forum was in your sig a while back, something to the effect that you were never wrong. Your whole premise here is pawning your silly opinions as fact (to give you an ego boost), while other people are trying to have fun discussing things. How about this, head to a shrink, get some Effexor and/or Prozac for your social anxiety, and smoke something to pull that rod out of your colon.

There were three premises that Dazz purported as truths. Here they are:
    1. as you saw in the fight against gaara, kimimaro is practically uneffected by gaara's powerful ninjutsu and
    2. as you saw in the fight against lee, kimimaro impervious to all taijutsu.
    3. that leaves... genjutsu; naruto's prime skill

1 is moderately correct. I doubt being forced to tear your body apart to beat someone would be called "uneffected". Nor is making a person pull out trump card after trump card to face you. Kimimaro is the same kind of character that Gaara is: the dark person that has way more power than they should. I'm not sure what'd happen if Shukaku stood on top of the forest of razor sharp needles, but I can be sure he wouldn't be happy.

2 is definitely INCORRECT, and as a statement stands (probably just beyond my own "ludicrous" statement) as the most incorrect statement on these forums. (Or maybe that's "Itachi is my idol!!!!") Let's see here... the fights in this story keep getting harder. People who previously seemed impervious (Gaara, anyone?) then are found not to be (Hyuga, anyone?). But yet, since it's written that Naruto (when acting like a giant TURD), Lee (just freshly out of the hospital), and Gaara (whom both of the prior two had "beaten" shortly beforehand) cannot beat Kimimaro, he's "impervious to all taijutsu." Maybe you should rethink that statement.

Let's put this into simple terms. Lee gets beaten by Gaara. Gaara gets beaten by Naruto. Naruto gets beaten by Kimimaro. THUS *TADA!!!!* Kimimaro is impervious to all Taijutsu. ?!?!

Now, I'm in agreement that Naruto is a dork, and would NOT be able to beat Kimimaro, given the context of the story and the particulars of the story arc , but your assholish tone and the bullshit you pedal as truth have got to go. Or maybe this post will be moderated. Hell, it's happened before, and I don't really care if it happens now.

-xtortout

3 cant be correct
    the only genjutsu that naruto EVER uses is henge......and i'd hardly call that his prime skill
    for naruto, it'd have to be taijutsu.....after all, what does he do with 100 clones after he makes them? charge the enemy with lots of fists

Kimimaro isnt impervious to taijutsu, as we saw with lee's drunken fist. If the effects of an entire bottle of sake hadnt worn off in a matter of minutes (wtf?), then kimi couldve been in trouble. Although in his final form, i'd imagine it would be hard for ANYONE to use taijutsu on him with spikes everywhere.....but all in all, we never saw any true weakness in kimi, since the only way he died was from the disease.....therefore we could never really say what truly wouldve worked on him.

however i'd still like to see how naruto couldve possibly beaten him in this situation. Even if person A > person B > person C, its still possible for person A to have no way of beating person C
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07