Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
Originally posted by: Hokage-IV
I have no problem if you team up. You usually do anyway and i dont really consider your thoughts that much anyway. People on this forum take cheap shots, even lil mod try to be smart alec ." I owned you , but plse dont take it personal". I've join this forum since feberuary, I dont post much and I hardly ever insult people unless they insult me. From 114posts, You can see I usually just spend time reading for updates and whats going on and what not.you can try to stir anything up.

I usually let ppl say their onpinion, I have no problem and it doesnt get to me. When a Mod fully understand what the word owned iis used in the "net" like he said... he understand its a word to insult and taunt, and he had the audacity to say dont take it personal.. Telling me, this Mod, this kid, is trying to be smart ass.But what can I do? so that got to me lil cuz I couldnt distinguish him being a Mod and a lil kid. but its my fault..
Well, if you actually read my posts, I never said that I owned you, but rather dazzz did, which people seem to generally agree with that he did. So your quote of me saying "I owned you , but plse dont take it personal" (SIC) is rendered null and void. And you seem to really have a problem with the term owned, like it's some big offensive curse word - it's just something someone says on the internet, maybe you're too young to understand. It's not meant to be taken literally or offensively, sheesh get a grip. You know what they say, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

But anyway, that's enough off-topic for now, back to Naruto...

Do we think there's gonna be some kind of interference in this match?

your are correct, i should've quote you properly. " LMAO @ Mut@t@/dazzz owning Hokage-IV over and over again, so funny."

it seems your an expert of the definition of the word owned.. plse enlightened me with your definition cuz it seems im very unfamiliar with the word. I think it would be wise to clear that up and how you came to conclude from your owns words that was said above , that it had no intention of even slightest margin of insult behind it.So that I can take your "dont take it personal" more seriously..plse do... plse..

It shouldve never came to this, since your an expert with the word that you should've atleast consider that it can rub the wrong way for someone whose not so familiar with the word. Afterall im not a kid whose on the net 24/7, so iam no expert on every popular catch phrase that kids like to use. Couldnt you say "LMAO @Mut owning Hokage-IV over and over again , so funny" front of your computer. you went abnormal legnth to express your onpinion that you liked his argument better..

why should i leave the kitchen when im on fire?

quite frankly its getting boring of "owning" you. ... I think it is better to get back on to the topic like you said