Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 227

Chapter 227

I say he hit a kagebunshin.

That place over there........ahh never mind

RE: Chapter 227

but then why would there be blood(it would of just went poof), I think were about to see the full extent of Narutos kyuubi healing powers, and then the coolest transformation will occur once sasuke finds out that it didnt work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

But IMO, what naruto said, with him wanting to be like sasuke made all those flashbacks worth it, it all connects now, I feel like im in the Cell Saga of DBZ again where everything changed from what it once was(which was both good and bad), hopefully when this is all over it will bring more good than bad

R.I.P Captain America.

i doubt sasuke would waste a chidori on a kagebunshin. he would've gone straight for the real one since sharingan can see through kagebunshin. seems like this fight is not going to end next week.

i say either naruto hit sasuke before he could attack with the chidori(making it sasukes blood) or naruto got hit but he wont care and will just go crazy and beat the crap out of sasuke

The more this series goes on the more i hope it has a "Reichenbach falls" type ending - the next story arc should be everyone responding to the assumed deaths of both naruto and sasuke.

cant wait for 228, we get it next week as well, no more wait 2 weeks crap

i thought this chapter was fugging awesome.
    the fighting and memories skipping in between,awesome=D.

about the kage bunshin theory , i dont think the bunshins can go kyubi like that.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

A second that. This chapter was completely awesome!! Looks like the series is recasting its spell on me. There's been a shitload of flashbacks in the recent eps, but these were juussst perfect. A testament to how flashbacks should always be (Knives said it first). "How are we friends?!" How indeed... I guess the rasengan vs. chidori question is pretty much answered. In a head on collision, what happens is what was shown to happen, stalemate. I guess the difference is in what happens when the techniques connect. Of course, we can't be sure blah blah, so on and so forth, but we've been given an answer even if it's not the final one.

I speculate that Naruto will not be critically hit by the chidori, and a demonstration of power is going to happen in the next chapter. However, if I'm interpreting the "How are we friends?!" question and the expression on Naruto's face correctly, I'm hard pressed to figure out who's going to win. Seems like Naruto might be willing to leave the stupid "I'll knock some sense into you" plan and go straight to "I'll kill you". If that's the case, then Naruto might just be able to beat Sasuke. But that would still suck for the story. There should be a dramatic fight that looks like it can go either way, with Sasuke winning it, and then leaving. Naruto has to survive in a believable manner. Example of what's NOT believable: "Sasuke uses to chidori to decimate Naruto's colon, but Naruto immediately regenerates thanks to the demon chakra!"

All I know is that this is the single most anticipated point in the series, and they better not fuck it up.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

I hope the most ironic thing happens.. and Naruto rips the sharingan out

holy sh*t!! can it get more exciting than this?

My guess is that Naruto formed a rasengan (or a limited edition of it), and countered Sasuke's chidori, and both of them were hurt from the after blast...
    and now that Sasuke used his seconed chidori, he has no choice but to go lvl 2 and become an ugly mutherfucker... and then Naruto will see him and say 'well, i've changed my mind, i don't wanna be ugly as you, so you can go suck Orochimaru's dick now, cya!'

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Wow the ending was nice i havent seen Narutos nails growing that much since the fight against Haku,if he is in that crazy mode like he was then i feel sorry for Sasuke-kun.

Now somebody has to stop the fight cause Sasuke level 2 cant stop this much kyubi power!

my guess is sasuke either hits naruto or not but then naruto looks him in the eyes with his kyubi eyes and punch the lights out of his eyes, sasuke will have to use his lvl 2 seal because naruto will rip him apart if he goes kyubi

Badass.

My guess is that Naruto grabbed his arm before he hit, and Naruto's hand/arm is bleeding...

Naruto is about to rip Sasuke to pieces...I think Sasuke will still get away though...

If my guess is wrong, I think it will be "Sasuke connects with Naruto, he thinks Naruto is dead, Naruto is just knocked out and sinks into the water and Sasuke gets the new technique, then Naruto wakes up and its too late to stop him." Perhaps Itachi will show up again.

- Reason -

My guess is that Hinata shows up and will get killed (Happy Terra? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

well maybe not but its going to be some kind of a draw and sasuke wont get that technique quite yet, he is for one thing still to slow to go up against his brother so either will he run and Naruto goes back home (mission failed) or Itachi or someone else will show up and interupt the fight

I hope THIS would happen.

Naruto grabs sasuke's arm before it punches through Naruto. Then Sasuke looks up and see's Naruto's face. Naruto's crying, but then use his other hand and wipe away his tears, and then grins evilly. Channel up his freaking chakra and scares the shit out of Sasuke, even pushing Sasuke to level 2 just trying to keep up.. Then Naruto Goes full blown Kyuubi, burning Sasuke's hand until he lets go, scaring Sasuke so scared that he remembers the time he was scared in front of Itachi, Sasuke then runs away.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

man that was off the chain, sasuke is gonna get his ass kicked that little bastard.

Originally posted by: Masamune

about the kage bunshin theory , i dont think the bunshins can go kyubi like that.
    Are you forgetting Naruto's 1000 kage bunshins with kyubi chakra against kimimaro? Or did they die too quickly for you to witness [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Originally posted by: jing
    Originally posted by: Masamune

Are you forgetting Naruto's 1000 kage bunshins with kyubi chakra against kimimaro? Or did they die too quickly for you to witness [img][/img].
    im not talking made by, im talking in kyubi mode.

nails longer, red aura , "whiskers" on face thicken

like at the haku fight.