Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Your username!

well mine was my student id for my high school... now if you can get more boring than me on this one i challenge u

My story is kinda lame but I used to play A LOT of Halo so people would call me Master Chief, M and C also happen to me my initials. However, my friends always called be evil and cynical because I would come up with a bunch of tricks and stuff to help us win. I was also called evil and such because, well, I killed everything. So, then it became DarkMasterChief. As time passed I was too lazy to type Chief and people only called me Dark or Dark Master so I took it out. The "x" come from... I don't know actually...

well, the way dragonrage came into being. Most of my gaming profiles i have are named "rage" because that is what they called me. Since i was a kid my friends thought i was kind and helpful, but piss me off and more than likely you are gonna get hurt (its hard to piss me off). So the name "rage" stuck. Then came "DrAgE", i use to play socom1,2, alot and i joined a clan called "g-unit" (one of the best clans there was) but unfortunately one of the clan leaders was already name "rage", and after much debate it was decide that i had to change my name since he refused too (that bastard). So "DrAgE" was bore, it was suppose to mean demented, deranged and stuff like that, but i found out that it means "medical candy".

"dragonrage" is one of my alias, it was formed from "rage" and "dragon". I have always like dragons they are my favorite mythical creatures, and when i found out more about them as life went along, the great my appreaciation for them grew. Dragon are a symbol of power, strength, wisdom, restrain and and soundness in mind etc. so i put "dragon" and "rage" together and i got "dragonrage".

Also it was cool to mess with my team mate and online users. I use to really get them going, and with a huge clan there was always someone new to mess with. Not to mention you could mess with other clans, but after high school, my personal life became non existant so i left all that behind me. Now i use it for this forum.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Wow. How many times has this thread been revived?

As was discovered in the picture thread I actually have long hair. A lot of people (myself included) have joked that I would wither away and die without my hair. This remimded me of the biblical story of Samson (sometimes spelled Sampson) whose strength came from his long hair.

I'm actually not religious at all, but I enjoyed the idea of long hair giving someone power. Thus the name SamsonLongHair. I don't like to hit the shift key when typing in my name so I took out the capital letters.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    Contraire to popular opinion, Deadfire does mean something and no, I just didn’t put two words together and call it a day .

A “Deadfire” is a military word meaning the following:

Deadfiring is firing multiple missiles or other projectiles without having a lock on or aiming. If firing in Deadfire mode, you are usually aiming in the general area of the target and firing. Used in high stress situations, as well as a scare tactic.

So in other words you aim to basically to it and everything around it, with massive firepower.

I’ve used this nick for as long as I’ve been on the Internet, due to the fact most sites never have it taken already. Any other names I have are just various versions of it. I like as it fits my kind of learning process, I want to learn about everything about something, even when I really only need to know about one thing
    image fail!

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    to those who say that their story isn't interesting are wrong, it's funny actually. now i can go to sleep knowing what the hell everyone's names mean. not true, but it doesn't hurt to know, yeah?
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

That place over there........ahh never mind
    it's pretty funny actually, it's what people do in Halo 2 when they have rocket launchers.........

R.I.P Captain America.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadfire
    I like as it fits my kind of learning process, I want to learn about everything about something, even when I really only need to know about one thing
    Ho... Then this thread is obviously meant just for you: You get to learn everything about the usernames, not just the (necessary) word itself...

Well I'll be honest there is really no real meaning behind my username aside from the fact that... well I hate that pig bastard from Naruto.

Actually I usually use the username "mjkthirdeye" for everything that I signup for and when I joined here I was watching Naruto at the time and tonton came on screen doing his little sfx. I was pretty bored of using the same username, so that got me thinking, and ultimately I decided on this name.

Hadn't it been for Tonton, I'd probably be mjkthirdeye around here.

Solid is my real nick but it was already used so i did gnompf it a funny name just made up for some years ago when i play not serious in game i used gnompf and did alway stupid things in game. Like wc3 i attack with the buildnings and stuff like that
    I have been into the dark to long