Thread: Diablo 2 LOD

Diablo 2 LOD

I started playing not long ago just wanted to see who else plays it, Name, Your class, Level, Build, Tips.

This sig was made by KitKat.

Diablo 2 LOD

Well i played it 2 years ago, kinda quit becuz i got bored after i had a lvl 99 Amazone, lvl 99 Barbarian, lvl 99 Sorceress and a lvl 99 Paladin.. (then blizzard deleted my account, cuz i had some hacked/duped items)

I play Lineage 2 atm and its a really nice game imho [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

RE: Diablo 2 LOD

It's too laggy for me to play online, being on the other side of the world - but this is the game I continue to come back to after everything else gets boring. I swear I've made every build imaginable, hehe. I'm a walking D2 encyclopedia.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Hmm ok ive been looking at some faq's is an Avenger build a good choice? (i was only interested because of the name)

This sig was made by KitKat.

there isn't something in d2 i haven't done and i've found/gotten every item.

great game.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

I am doing an Avenger right now. It isn't too bad, but it is only level 28. Me and my brother play on east usually by ourselves if you want to join us my account is XxMoridinxX2.

As for the game itself it isn't bad. Gets boring if you get rushes, someone with a high level does everything for you, killing bosses, etc. But I have been going through it myself now and it is the only thing that keeps me playing it.

good game....but all the hacked items make it a chore to play. only way you can beat a hacked person is if you yourself are hacked too.

Diablo 2 LOD

That is why you play on the closed realms and then you don't have too much of a problem with hackers. Lots of bots trying to get you to buy items and such but other than that that is it.

Diablo 2 LOD

Oh man. That was so long time ago. Hmm. Makes me feel like playing it again.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Diablo 2 LOD

in 1.09 Closed bnet there where also alot of hacked items.. in the end my lvl 99 amazone had a Buriza Armor, 6slot Eagle, 40*3/20/20 charms.. and other powerfull stuff

ne help u need in this game u can ask me.. im one of the godliest around with the best items there is..

guys i swear v1.10 feel like a whole new game. more powerful enemy and buyable mana potions and interelated skill.

anyway those were the good old mindless clckin days.

best character i made was Necro. blood golem + iron maiden = invinsible.

you cheap bastards [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] you can buy the game and expansion for like 10 bucks total [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] that way you can play on official servers where cheating isn't allowed. i play it with a friend all the time, but i suck. i have a barbarian thats around level 30, and a paladin on 25-ish. its fun if you play it with people you know, but i'd never sit to play it alone.

i play on closed realms, im about to quit soon cuz i got everything in the game and nothing left to accomplish.

got ethereal death cleaver, eth glitched pally valor, godly rares, godly blizz sorc, perfect eth botd cb, too much stuff to name.. i got too good to the point where it isnt fun ne more. i got a 99 zon 98 sorc both from 09 and 92 pally 90 barb 90 sorc 80 druid 82 asn and lots of items

i mainly played the game with friends...LAN
    and try to finish the game as quickly as possible..
    and then one of us would die a freak death and would be like no...
    coz you would have to start from scratch again..

UGH!! MY FRIEND GOT ME BACK IN TO THIS GAME!! DAMN IT! Anyways i just started again 2 days ago.

Jorhan
    Druid
    Lvl 34

GayFireElement
    Sorc
    lvl 7

i playin on east........ acct name jorhan. i want someone to play with.

havnt played for a while...just got a new pc and it doesn't have a floppy so i dont have any char atm

used to have a barb in single...

and whats with all the cheating?