Thread: time?

time?

how much has naruto aged since episode 1......if youre on episode 97..how many days,months,years has passed since episode 1. any idea?

time?

Hehe if you're willing go back and rewatch every episode and count how many times the sun comes up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

RE: time?

I would guess 23 months 21 days 14 hours and 31 .... wait 32 seconds [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] but I wouldn't take my word for it

time?

I think i've heared a rumour that he is about 13 now going on 14...

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

time?

in naruto world, none of them has aged. THEY NEVER HAD A BIRTHDAY!! at least i don't recall any of them having one...

I tried my best...

time?

EXACTLY, they would have a special or something with a birthday. So no one has aged in the naruto world.

im pretty sure a bunch of the characters are 13 now, while at the beginning they were mostly 12
    i assume that maybe 2 months have gone by from the 1st ep to when the chuunin exam started, and then there was a week in the forest, and then a month before the 3rd exam, then prolly a week when jiraiya teaches naruto rasengan, then like, 2 months until he actually masters it, where we get to where we're at now
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    im pretty sure a bunch of the characters are 13 now, while at the beginning they were mostly 12
    i assume that maybe 2 months have gone by from the 1st ep to when the chuunin exam started, and then there was a week in the forest, and then a month before the 3rd exam, then prolly a week when jiraiya teaches naruto rasengan, then like, 2 months until he actually masters it, where we get to where we're at now
    Its not possible for it only be a week of Jiraiya teaching him Rasengan because his stamp card had more than 7 stamps on it.

This sig was made by KitKat.

it has been 97 eps worth of days hope that ansered you question.
    I Don't like to say anything twice

time?

I'd say around 5-6 months give or take.