Thread: Street Fighter Fans

Street Fighter Fans

RE: Street Fighter Fans

.... he blocked a special then killed with a special... and the amazing thing is?

Street Fighter Fans

look at ken's energy bar.....

edit: and those were not normal blocks,because you lose energy bit by bit even when you block.

That place over there........ahh never mind

that was insane, great as hell

R.I.P Captain America.

Street Fighter Fans

When I first read this post (before there were replies) I thought you were posting to comment on how insane it was that a whole roomful of people were cheering excitedly at two people playing a computer game [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I showed the link to my mate who's well into games and stuff and he told me of these special parry moves where you don't lose energy (I'm not too up to date with the newer SF games - they peaked as SF2 Turbo imo [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) so I guess it was even better than I thought to get out of it...but then I know people that good exists...I tried a Neo Geo emulator online once while waiting for my mate to join the room and got obliterated by some girl who claimed she was a n00b [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. Then again I'm fairly crap [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I havn't played the latest SF releases so... even though I considered myself to be a one time master fighter [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I'm back to being a noob [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

omg a very close win [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
    .... he blocked a special then killed with a special... and the amazing thing is?
    Play street fighter 3 third strike [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

God that was amazing. I wouldn't dare to face him. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Remy is the coolest SF3 char though.

wow i have no idea what happened but everybody went crazy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Basically the Ken player utilized the "parrying" technique very well. Parry is something that happens if you push the forward button EXACTLY when the enemy's hit connects. This is something only experts can do. And the Ken player parried EVERY SINGLE HIT of that long super combo.

that was pretty damn immpressive, any tekken videos from the tournament?

That was crazy shit,it was so cool when he blocked the special.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Basically the Ken player utilized the "parrying" technique very well. Parry is something that happens if you push the forward button EXACTLY when the enemy's hit connects. This is something only experts can do. And the Ken player parried EVERY SINGLE HIT of that long super combo.
    i could kick that guy's ass.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Hehe experts? I still don't understand why they have tv channels showing people playing each other all day long. I guess if I knew the game I'd be impressed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Street Fighter Fans

It's not that different from any given sport if you think about it. Competition is competition, even within video gaming.

Street Fighter Fans

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    i could kick that guy's ass.
    lol thats just funny.

Ah all these street fighter 3's aplha x's and gamma beta what have you's... just gimme good old street fighter II Turbo on SNES... now that was gold.

Edit: By the way, is this game only for the dreamcast platform?

Originally posted by: Xollence
    Hehe experts? I still don't understand why they have tv channels showing people playing each other all day long. I guess if I knew the game I'd be impressed. [img][/img]
    I think its really good that people who have a interest in games and are good at them are able to come from around the world to compete against each other, Its like sport for fatty's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] (that was a joke dont take it seriously anyone)

This sig was made by KitKat.

Most gaming nerds are actually skinny rather than fat.

In Korea competing in video games is a big sport who is more popular than every sport except "Real" Football.

The pro players makes a lot of money and they are heros,people worshipe them.

Most gaming nerds are actually skinny rather than fat.
    Yes coz no time to eat must beat big boss guy and beat game with minimal amount of saves

This sig was made by KitKat.