Page 41 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Berserk

I didn't expect Roderick to be that skilled, I figured him for a merchant. I'm impressed, but I want the story to move a little faster than this, it's getting really disjointed.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    wow, Roderick has a reputation on the open seas... that's pretty badass...

but, like Ryl, I long for the story to move on... and it seems that next chapter will have to deal with the end of the pirate battle.

most interesting thing to me in this chapter was Caska's showing some signs of maturity, of almost telling us that she too knows her current personality is a fake ruse to help her cope and that she's capable of being more sensible and mature if need be.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

I think this is the perfect opportunity to stop reading for the rest of the year

I think this is the perfect opportunity to ban you

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    most interesting thing to me in this chapter was Caska's showing some signs of maturity, of almost telling us that she too knows her current personality is a fake ruse to help her cope and that she's capable of being more sensible and mature if need be.
    Yeah, I also thought that scene was well done, showing Caska can still understand people's feelings, very nice.

289 Preview - Sea Battle

The chapter is out, no translation as yet, and the next chapter is the 28th, w00t!!!

*Carnage checks his calender*

Nice.

It doesn't seem like much happened in the RAW.

Scan is out. You can pick it up at evil_genius as usual

http://www.evil-genius.us/

Decent chapter but maybe i'm just getting anxious for what is to come. Beautiful artwork as usual and guts looks dreary as ever.

It was kinda boring.

If gutts ever gets to mount a dolphin, he could use these cannon lessons to his advantge...
    but yes, basically, nothing,.

Chapter 290 Preview - Roar from darkness

Look at that, he's gunna need some healing up, and we'll see if he can fight his demons.
    I think we'll be at Elfheim real soon.

It must suck not being able to sweat. Then again sweating sucks in the first place, but when it's necessary to your survival, oof.

The new RAW already came out!
    here!

original is out from evil genius.

http://www.evil-genius.us/

Hehhee, Looks like my prediction is slowly coming to pass.

That in this story, Gatts is actually the bad guy, the tragic bad-guy.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

I'm picturing an all out brawl between the beast inside Gatts and Griffith as a falcon or something. Then Gatts somehow manages to control the beast and destroy Grif on his own, all the while saving his newfound friends... something he was unable to do in the past.

Yeah, cliche as all hell, so I really hope it doesn't turn out that way. Doubt it will.

Anyways, another chapter full of development and full-page drawings of the beast. Not particularly boring, but we still have to wait 'till November for a new chapter. Damn. >:\

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by Genma
    we still have to wait 'till November for a new chapter. Damn. >:\
    fuck. i totally didn't catch that part... ... i'm still praying Miura has a manuscript with the entire plot written out on it... because at this rate, he ain't gonna finish...

I really hate waiting months for chapters like this... I know it's asking too much for him to pump out a chapter a week, but I at least wish there were some kind of consistency in the releases....

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

I'm a little late to the game, but why exactly is this not pumped out once a week or even twice weekly? Is the mangaka working on other manga as well or hes just slow as all get out?

Sig made by Lucifus

Berserk is Miura's only ongoing work. He got really sick one time, and there were barely any releases for a year. Other than that it just seems to be the extreme detail in the art combined with long breaks he always seems to take.

Hmmm....maybe it will end when Guts' Kyuubi springs forth from hie body and he has to use Kage bunshin no jutsu to...errr wrong manga. But, I had totally forgotten about the Griffith vs. Kushan story. I thought he like, destroyed them all or something. The releases come out so sparingly, i forget parts of the plot.

So do people generally beleive Berserk is going to end some time soon, like in the next two years or 10 years from now?

Sig made by Lucifus

I was of the opinion that it would take more like 20 years to finish from this point. If you think about it, maybe a volume a year gets released at present pace. They've also been talking about taking Casca to this island for some time.