Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061626364 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1265

Thread: Manga: Berserk

Holy shit, did not realize that. Hope we can finally soon put an end to Richert arc and get back to landing on Puck-island!

new chapter is out.

maybe the gutts group will grow larger?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Another Chapter is out and things are looking up... at least when it comes to pace

http://bt.evil-genius.us:60000/torre...ae5dfd261e374e

I was surprised by how many chapters had accumulated since I last time read this. Half a dozen or something. I only waited mere two years. My Berserk can't be this fast!

Although I was disappointed by no Guts. But then again, I think it was essential for the larger story to solidly establish what Griffith has been doing and how perhaps even a million people view him as a godly savior king. Richert felt like a plot tool to allow us to see the grand city and the common people living happily under Falcon's rule. Pure narration would have been much more artificial and annoying.

342 is out as well!

Holy shit. They made it to Elf Island.

chapter 344 is out!

Morda is my waifu!

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

345 is out as well!

Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

346. lots' of artsy woodland fantasy critters, fairies, centaurs and whatnots,
    also, fuckin' puck.

next chapter late September.

KING PUCK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Chaos View Post
    KING PUCK!!!
    His reign turned out rather short. The idiot merchant didn't have time to benefit much from it.

347 is out.
    some nice funnies about faranzes and shcricke dreams.

seems like bad planning from the elfking not to inquire about what they may find there beforehand.
    I'm pretty sure that 'head jump into memories of rape by idol amidst demon uprising is going to be a hard dream to deal with at all cases, especially for complete amateurs at dream scarping who had no idea what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    seems like bad planning from the elfking not to inquire about what they may find there beforehand.
    I'm pretty sure that 'head jump into memories of rape by idol amidst demon uprising is going to be a hard dream to deal with at all cases, especially for complete amateurs at dream scarping who had no idea what to expect.
    I was thinking absolutely the same thing. But then again, maybe the elf king did know and said nothing in order not to discourage those two. What could they have done to prepare for that nightmare, anyway? Nothing. Perhaps she has some way of keeping them sane and call them back when the time comes.

Other than that, another hiatus till 2017? It's sad it's not surprising in the least. I guess some new game was released and Miura needs time to play it through a few times.

I just finished Berserk for PS4. I cannot remember, so: Did Guts really fight against Ganeshka at any point? The game ends with Guts flying on Zodd´s back to Ganeshka, where Guts fights him. Just wondering if this was done to give the game a proper boss battle or if it happened. Google doesnt help.

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

I think he did.
    I also remember him channeling some lightning blast through his sword to get rid of the emperor, but that might be from the pokemon adventures manga.

Wow this is a pretty significant thing for you guys to forget. There was this big convergence, Guts was there, Griffith was there, Skull Knight showed up and that was how we got the world tree and the present new age.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

I found it. chapter 277.
    http://www.mangahere.co/manga/berserk/c277/12.html

in our defense, this was apparently released in 2009.
    Last edited by Death BOO Z; Tue, 02-28-2017 at 01:33 PM.

chapter 348 is online.

it's very important to spell out your symbolism, in the reader doesn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    it's very important to spell out your symbolism, in the reader doesn't get it.
    It's not even shounen but seinen. Although I don't fortunately have a feeling every single thing would be explained in Berserk like in the typical shounen series, where you can't even have a fight without the combatants explaining before and after their every move. But then again, there's little need to explain the swings of a giant sword.