Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1265

Thread: Manga: Berserk

Gutts sticking his sword into giant vaginaliens and shooting off his cannon inside them...
    it's just ain't the same as the old days.

I want to go back to the smaller group of allies, I think the tower of doom arc was my favorite.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    this reminds me of Naruto filler episodes...

can we PLEASE get to something relevant soon, Miura? sometime this year, maybe?

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Well hopefully we will see rapid releases over the next few months before another 6 month lag.

Berserk 315

shit startin to get real

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Chaos View Post
    Well hopefully we will see rapid releases over the next few months before another 6 month lag.
    Sorry to tell you buddy, but I think he's going on another break after this release of 315.

listen up Miura:
    It's nice to hear you're eating more vegetables than ever, I'm happy for you.

but get on with it. unless Gutts and Caska join the ghost crew to travel to elfland, then this means nothing. no matter how much I like ghost captain, this shit needs to get down.

Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    listen up Miura:
    It's nice to hear you're eating more vegetables than ever, I'm happy for you.

but get on with it. unless Gutts and Caska join the ghost crew to travel to elfland, then this means nothing. no matter how much I like ghost captain, this shit needs to get down.
    Guts went all berserk armor. 2-3 chapters more and even the island will be no more

Then, Miura will have to finally face the world of Elfheim and it's splendor.

Hopefully...

Catching up on this series now...

Volume 34 is the most boring piece of shit I've ever read.

I've been watching this guy just standing there being a demon tree for like 3 fucking chapters now.

I get it! He's big! Move the fuck on!

GUYS!

New chapter in 2 weeks, but that is not all...

new Berserk anime is coming... God exists

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ject-launching

If this is true I will start attending Church/Mosque/Temple simultaneously every weekend starting now.

Even if the Berserk anime lasts for 5 years it will easily catch up with the manga. How the hell can they finish the series when Miura clearly has no idea where he is going at this point?

Do a season and stop for 2 years then repeat. Hell, so much shit, they can probably do 1 episode per chapter and it still would catch up in no time.

If they did it Ultimate Hellsing OVA style, then they would certainly have plenty of time. If only

i think i read somewhere that the new chapter should be out. anyone got a link? :/

Should be 1 more week til the next chapter.

Blog Entries
    So i just caught up to the manga and here's what i'm thinking:

- I miss berserker Guts, the one who didn't need any armor to just rape and butcher every fucking thing around him and ended up a bloody smiling mess once he was done. I get it, he's got a team now just like during the golden age but this leaves me in a conundrum as i don't want to see any of them die and yet know that's the only way i'll ever get to see berserk incarnate again

- What's with the harem building up around Guts? That's shit I'd expect from moe anime, not really something i think one would look for while reading such a brutal seinen manga

- I'm aware of how weird this sound but i miss the rape, i don't think complete chaos and evil can be achieved without sexual lust leaking all over the place from both man and beast

- I'm thinking that this series is going to become much less enjoyable now that i caught up, i can't even begin to imagine what you guys must have gone through with that unbelievably boring vol. 34. We all knew what was gonna happen, making it visually striking doesn't make up for that fact

316 is up at evil genius
    torrent

I think my favorite part was the panel with all the faces looking at guts, it kinda captures what sort of people they are.
    I also enjoyed Ishidoro being rejected...
    the rest, like crazy super family heirloom protecting the innocent sweet girl, I didn't like as much.

also, Guts goes crazy, and then Guts is stopped by supernatural powers. not my cup of bloody tea.

As much as I hate the wait...the quality of these drawings is just superb and kind of explains the long time inbetween chapters.

Oh, regarding the new chapter, pictures say more than words:

Edit: Oh, and I loved Isidro being heroic and succeeding at it for once. Go Isidrops!

Yeah, I also enjoyed the part where Isidro was being heroic, it was quite refreshing, but then gets shut down Schierke haha.

Moonchild seems to be back which will help to bring back Guts' consciousness.

Next chapter released on schedule on the 12th!!