Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Berserk

The raw has finally been released, this one took a while to actually get it self online.
    No translation at this point.

Awesome!!! You the man. Sweet chap, quiet, calm, peacefull.

Man Gutts face has even more detail in it now. Notice in the last panel you see even more of those scars on his face and his left shoulder.

Looking at him I feel quite sad. The berserker armor is slowly killling him. Although he needs the power to fight on.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

thats gay when i try to open the file it says the file is either damage or in a unknown format any ideas on what to do guys?

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    ... file worked perfectly fine for me.. Maybe you need to re-install WinRAR?

I never liked Firenze, but this chapter warmed me up to her a little. I'm glad to see she might become a secondary mage, but I doubt she'll ever be as useful as Serpico or Schiernke (sp?).

Isidoro's still as resourceful as ever, and Azan just as clumsy... The navigator has some brains, it appears... Not a whole lot to discuss. Beautifully drawn as always, but I enjoyed the more dynamic events around Griffith more than this... Let's hope they reach land soon and get moving.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

I was actually totally moved by Farneze... Which is actually quite surprising since I've hated her guts from the beginning. I liked this chap a whole lot more. all in all, great chap.

Yeah, I can't really say anything about this chapter that hasn't already been said. But who is that blackbeard guy? Is he the short dude that used the staff or just someone I totally forgot about? (With the chapters coming out so rarely, I tend to forget a lot of things).

It's nice to see Gutts again as well, even if it was only for a few panels.

Quote Originally Posted by Genma
    Yeah, I can't really say anything about this chapter that hasn't already been said. But who is that blackbeard guy? Is he the short dude that used the staff or just someone I totally forgot about? (With the chapters coming out so rarely, I tend to forget a lot of things).

It's nice to see Gutts again as well, even if it was only for a few panels.
    It's Azan, one of the higher ranked soldiers in Farnese's Holy Iron Chains.

Well, it will be good once they land on Elfheim, it will be good place for Guts to heal up, considering where they will be.

and were Guts and Casca looking at something, the island or some thing else on the last page.

Quote Originally Posted by kAi
    and were Guts and Casca looking at something, the island or some thing else on the last page.
    that's the impression i got, especially from Caska's face in the last page. I'm glad, as I can't imagine they could cover much more on that boat...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

This chapter was alright, Farnese is most likely to play a huge roll later on if there's this much time being spent on her character.

I hope the land on the island soon .

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    ... file worked perfectly fine for me.. Maybe you need to re-install WinRAR?
    Can't be that every other manga works its always berserk that doesn't work for me lol.

287 Preview

And it does seem something is out there

I can't tell if she looks scared or if she's in awe because of something wonderful... Been staring at the pic for some time now. To me she doesn't look scared because she is kind of hanging over the railing not making an attempt to get away or anything, and generally when she is scared she runs off to Farneze to take cover.

Yet another aweseome chapter. Won't say anything 'til everyone has read it but, Awesome, just.... awesome.

not what i thought this chapter was going to be about AT ALL!

I was really enthralled throughout; it was a very interesting chapter, i thought. Sweet, but sad... And Guts' body... it's just terrible...

edit - enthralling, yes. i do like to see characters reflecting, i actually prefer it to the action a lot of the time...
    Last edited by masamuneehs; Mon, 07-16-2007 at 12:13 AM.

Yea I feel sorry for him. I kinda wish when he enters that Elf land, he'll have his body rejuvenated. Though, a new arm/hand might be out of the question.

I fail to see the point of this chapter. Awesome and enthralling? What's so good about it? It didn't really accomplish anything besides tell us that Farneze might like Guts and show us his body.