Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Berserk

From a reliable news site:

Kentarou Miura's Berserk will resume serialization in issue 2 (1/12) of Hakusensha's Young Animal after a break of over three months.

Yeah, it continues but it doesn't mean much for Berserk, considering he takes little month breaks every few releases.

Just thought I would say this, last year we got 13 chapters.
    Last edited by kAi; Mon, 01-08-2007 at 08:38 AM.

Yeah, lets just hope that he will pick up the pace.

Quote Originally Posted by kAi
    Yeah, it continues but it doesn't mean much for Berserk, considering he takes little month breaks every few releases.

Just thought I would say this, last year we got 13 chapters.
    Mmm... roughly 260 or so pages.

Shall we start referring to releases as a yearly-grouped collective, then?

Maybe begin referencing events according to the "Berserk Novel of 200X"?

KIMOCHI~II

chap 280 is out and ready for all yu crazy fans. If you feel helpless in a means of getting it, try checking out www.tokyotosho.com

And here is a fun fact, the next chap will be out in exactly 2 weeks. How do you like them apples?

because 280 was filled with complex and tricky images 281 will contain sticky figures impersonating characters

that's the only resonable explanation of why would it be released in 2 weeks time...

good chapter anyway, but where did gutts and the rest of the party hide? they're nowhere there

Guts & co. are one day away on a boat at sea, so of course they aren't anywhere nearby.

Also, ever since I caught up to Berserk I don't think I've ever seen it on weekly releases. It's always been one chapter every two to four weeks.

Berserk only gets released on the 2nd and 4th friday of every month, and if it doesn't it gets skipped.

Enter the Hawks to help the Vatican, now to gain even more favour from the people and more people to add to the Hawks army.

Awesome artwork done for this big battle, and soon to get bigger.

281 Preview, not much there but it's good to see.

Looks like Griffith is going to trump the battle field. Brilliant strategy, and send the enemies running.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

God damn does Griffith piss me off or what. He is hogging the spotlight and looked upon as a hero. If they only knew, If only the world would see his true nature. Argh. Anyways, a new chap tomorrow or something like that, is gonna be sweet. Hope this war here will end soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji Ikari
    God damn does Griffith piss me off or what. He is hogging the spotlight and looked upon as a hero. If they only knew, If only the world would see his true nature. Argh. Anyways, a new chap tomorrow or something like that, is gonna be sweet. Hope this war here will end soon.
    20th Century Boys is pretty much the same way, the villian taking the role of the hero in the eyes of the people.

Yeah I agree with Bud it reminds me so much of 2CB, like the villian taking all the glory and everyone thinks his the good guy.

Evil Genius released chapter 281 :
    v32 c281
    Last edited by Zati; Fri, 01-26-2007 at 09:07 PM.

The Kushans are going to get fucked up.

No preview this week.
    282 Raw is out, no translation as of yet, and this chapter really needs one.

282 is out, clash of the uber apostles...

I wonder if Griffith would kill King Ganusha. Will it end here? Or will the King escape?
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

I think I speak for most when I say this about the chapter: "Well, that WAS fast."

Far from this being a dragged out battle(feast?) between a massive human army and a small monster army, Griffith brings this entire thing to a head within one-and-a-half chapters' worth of full appearances. This is going to be great come next chapter.

KIMOCHI~II