Page 31 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Berserk

Simply amazing. This chapter shall now be forever remembered as the "Once-in-a-Lifetime Teamup of Guts and Zodd."

That two-page spread of the duo plowing through Ganishka is too godly for words.

The dialoge went well with this chapter, I liked the Guts/Zodd conversation.
    Zodd admires Guts, there wouldn't be too many people on that type of list, another would be Skull Knight, and that would probably be it.

Sonia and 'can't remember the little shits name' are heading off to the Pope, so they will soon get an even bigger army, and also the Pope's favour.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    i love this manga in ways that a human should not have feelings for pieces of machine processed paper with ink on them...

but i do, although i know i'm probably going to hell for it...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Quote Originally Posted by kAi
    Sonia and 'can't remember the little shits name' are heading off to the Pope, so they will soon get an even bigger army, and also the Pope's favour.
    The "little shit's name" is Mule (honestly, what parent names their son that?).

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    i love this manga in ways that a human should not have feelings for pieces of machine processed paper with ink on them...
    Nothing wrong with that!

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs

but i do, although i know i'm probably going to hell for it...

...just as long as you dont leave stains...

Haha stains :P

A great chapter.

Guts did what he does best, make himself enemy of more apostle to they all flock to him and make it easy for him

I wonder how Zodd and Guts are going to be in the next chapter, are they just going to there seperate ways? Are they going to start a fight with each other?

I liked how Ganishka was hurt, it seems the only spot that would do that is between the eyes.

I dont think Zodd and Guts has any fight left in them otherwise it would be a new round for them.

Chapter 278 is out, with a raw and translation is available at skullknight.

Chapter talk

I liked that chapter Guts and Zodd having there argument, then falls over as soon as it's done. Then him seeing Griffiths, it's like he's watching over him for now, amazed as he was before. Guts just closed his eyes again.

Finally setting sail!!! How long has it been? a couple of years.

Oh man... Azan is back; his presence alone makes this chapter better than all the other dockyard shenanigans we've had up till this point.

And, what with all this trouble they've been going through, to reach the ship must be a milestone for the Gang of Guts.

KIMOCHI~II

279 Preview.
    Great Invasion.

Chapter 279 is now released. Torrent.

Also on mangatraders.

Now there is an undisclosed break, which I think is going to be a few months, probably to further the plot.
    Last edited by kAi; Sat, 09-09-2006 at 01:32 AM.

Also on mangatraders.

Now there is an undisclosed break, which I think is going to be a few months, probably to further the plot.
    Oh man really? Ackk, ah well, I can finally catch up in reading the rest of the chapters I missed. >_> man so much on mangatraders ... so many mangas, so little time.

YOu must catch up.. It's a Must. You cannot run....

Sweet Jesus it's out! Downloading now.. *creams pants*

Downloading at 130kb/s. Smashes computer keyboard like this kid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNoxytRqbHc

Argh.. nothing happened. *Smashes keyboard further*
    Last edited by Stoopider; Sat, 09-09-2006 at 06:54 AM.

I love how arrows inevitably end up in people's eyes and mouths in this series.

Suddenly I'm thinking of Braveheart. Getting shot in the ass.

Also on mangatraders.

Hiya, heard anything about when they'll continue with it?

Man what a long time since I've visited this forum (mostly because I had forgot my password and couldn't get it back ).

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji Ikari

Man what a long time since I've visited this forum (mostly because I had forgot my password and couldn't get it back ).
    Well, it isn't out yet, it's only been a month. It could be released next month at the minimum but I don't know for certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji Ikari

Welcome back.

Did a big read through right now, about ten chapters..
    the good thing is that they're out of the dock, bad thing is the witch.

I totally can't stand having her around anymore.. whenever in combat, she has absaloutly no perssonality other than pointing at where to attack, and now she's even got worse...
    fusing with our dear gutts? filthing his badassness with magical powers?
    what's the deal about that?

One of gutts main point in the entire story was that Gutts was diffrent from the rest of them, he didn't use magical items to fight (armor aside, which was more of a handicap than a weapon, at least by gutts eyes), he used his revenge and willpower to push further.

and now, he's gone all magical and stuff with the witch.

a fuckin' let down, if you ask me. also, it's starting to look like a 'guess the weak point' game, 'simply cut here, here and here' thing.
    at least the cavaliar act of Zodd saved the day, we need to see more team ups, give me the kushan ninja slashing and the kushan yogi wizard doing some delhi kicks against the apostle army..

also, we had about 5 panels of Caska's face and still nothing... I've thought that she could at least say something, or act as if she remembers zodd..
    I really want to see her coming back to her senses. the fact that she knows everything about the past makes her a counter balance charecter to gutts, which he despertsly needs now.