Page 22 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Berserk

Berserk

Yeah, should be getting over to that Elfhelm place soon which is good, been waiting to reach that destination for a LONG time now, be good for them.
    I think we'll be seeing a few more fights here and stuff, not too many but a few, then get back once they reach Elfhelm, Guts should be able to have his wound completely heal.

Next chapter is the 28th.

Berserk

Same day as my second exam [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Might prove to cheer me up a bit [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Berserk

THe day after my FINAL PAPER!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...

my exams start tomorrow though.

The final quote "Excuse me sir, might you be the Leader of the Band of the Hawk Raiders?" ... Got my blood running. Shit.. I must calm down.. calm down.. calm down.. It's only Macroeconomics2 paper tomorrow.

A thought to consider though, even though Gatts and his crew are running away, Griffith and his army is camped outside no? They should be pouring down the hills to protect the city and Big Papa Vandemioin should be rather safe, unless Griffith decides to take power from him. Which he can easily because the Queen of MIdlands is there beside him. At the moment, the only one who can stop the evil Kushans is Griffith and Griffith's army alone. So might as well Big Papa Vandemion back Griffith's army up.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Berserk

Griffith wanna become a hero again before he takes over the power.

I only hope Guts fights against Ganeska(sp?) or some other apostle before they leave town.

Roderick is the biggest fool of them all to think he can take Farnese under Gutts nose.

Berserk

I never cared for farnese anyway, she's better than the witch, but since she got all spiritual on us... just bad.
    now, what we need is a bit of grifftithing, some of that 'prince of perscia' ninja guy with his mooshy apostle spy, and then a big dose of guts ass kicking the kushans from one side and the neo hawks from the other side.

by the way, there's the berserk pilot chapter up in EG. check it out, it's quite good.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Berserk

I think Rodericks good for Farnese imo. He'll be the 'eventual' winner of her heart. Seems more perfect that way. But this show is never always nice.

I wonder when they going to pair up with Azan. Or will Azan join their group or Griffith's?
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Berserk

Roderick is a prick that wants her only for her family name.

I miss Prince of persia.

Berserk

Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
    I never cared for farnese anyway, she's better than the witch, but since she got all spiritual on us... just bad.
    now, what we need is a bit of grifftithing, some of that 'prince of perscia' ninja guy with his mooshy apostle spy, and then a big dose of guts ass kicking the kushans from one side and the neo hawks from the other side.

by the way, there's the berserk pilot chapter up in EG. check it out, it's quite good.
    What, Farnese ala. S&M was better you mean? Getting off while whipping herself and getting off while burning people...... Well hell, now that I think about it, at least she got her womanly plesures fullfilled [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] No, even if she acts like a kid and is constantly nervous I still like her much more now, she has cleansed her heart and npw walks a straight path to become yet another one of Guts puppets/slaves (cough cough) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Muhahahahahaha

Berserk

^Disturbed.

Seek Help. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Berserk

Muhahahaha, you bet.

Berserk

264 preview, pretty lame preview at that.

Berserk

Maybe he is someone important?

Berserk

Well, it was the pope afterall.

I liked this chapter, i was hoping that the group would overhear Guts' talk with Owen.
    The art for this chapter was awesome.

No translations as of yet.

Berserk

264 will be out on mondays according to EG.

Berserk

nah its already out, but i forgot where i got it from. i only have the raw thogh so i have no idea what was said.

Berserk

Originally posted by: Wren
    nah its already out, but i forgot where i got it from. i only have the raw thogh so i have no idea what was said.
    EG is a scanlation group , thats what he meant

Berserk

Heh yeah thats what i meant, who cares about the raw we cant read it.

Berserk

That's why you get the translation which is out.

Berserk

Originally posted by: kAi
    That's why you get the translation which is out.
    lies! deceit!

Berserk

I dont understand why you read translation when you can wait a day or two for the scan.