Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Olympics

The Olympics

Well... im not sure if any1 else heard of/watch olympics. but its an interesting event. seeing different People compete.

RE: The Olympics

watching it when im bored. most of the swedish comeptitors suck tho so im not hoping for that many medals.

olympics is the most boring thing to watch.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

nah there are some fun events like curling [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] or is that winter olympics? the marathon is fun to watch or the walking event. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] no seriously there are fun things to watch, at least things to pass time with.

The Olympics

The only Olympic Sport I can watch is Basketball and I wish I wasnt it right now. Puerto Rico dominating the US 46-27 right now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img].

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

The Olympics

go PR!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] and yeah the olympics suck, wish theyd show boxing...

Missing Nin

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    nah there are some fun events like curling [img][/img] or is that winter olympics? the marathon is fun to watch or the walking event. [img][/img] no seriously there are fun things to watch, at least things to pass time with.
    thats the winter olympics and scotland are the best at it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] only thing we're good at really, apart from golf and debating. oh and making whiskey, and inventing stuff.

ha lol usa lost that was pitiful. go PR

The Olympics

Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
    go PR!!!! [img][/img] and yeah the olympics suck, wish theyd show boxing...
    They do show boxing infact there was boxing today a guy from Egypt against a Russian, The Russian won 32-12 i think.

This sig was made by KitKat.

The Olympics

really? i thought they didnt show boxing anymore, gonna have to watch more often.

I guess it depends where u live it was on bbc 1 here (I know im gonna get flamed for saying that)

This sig was made by KitKat.

Originally Posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-

go PR!!!! and yeah the olympics suck, wish theyd show boxing...
    As said before ther in fact do show boxing. However, they are on different channels. The Olympics are divided in 7 channels of the NBC network: NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, USA, Bravo, Telemundo, and HDNBC (High Definition). Each channel has different sports during different times. I belive USA has Boxing some time during the day, but I'm not sure. Hope that cleared it up.

P.S: Keep in mind, I have DISH Network and that's how it works with my provider. I believe its the same with others but I'm not completly sure.

The Olympics

The olympics suck, bring back the old days of gladiators and senseless killing in a colusseum!

The Olympics

They have martial arts and boxing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And basketball is pretty good

I saw a boxing match, sweden vs the philippines. The flipino won [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The Olympics

Originally posted by: Uzumaki Naruto # 1
    They have martial arts and boxing. [img][/img] And basketball is pretty good

I saw a boxing match, sweden vs the philippines. The flipino won [img][/img]
    They don't have Kendo so I refuse to watch the maratil arts match's.

The Olympics

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    The olympics suck, bring back the old days of gladiators and senseless killing in a colusseum!
    AGREED!! i dont see whats barbaric about it (and im dead serious)

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

The Olympics

US lost in basketball. it's shameful!! cuz US basketball players r taller than puerto rico's. wtf...they lost miserablely!! US disappoints me. and i thought US was gonna win in basketball.

I tried my best...

You bitch... give credit where it's due... it is not Portugal... but Puerto Rico!!! lol

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

NO NO NO!!! i really meant to write puerto rico. REALLY SORRY!!! i'll edit it. i don't know what i was thinking. i feel stupid now...

I tried my best...

The Olympics

Originally posted by: Eurasian
    US lost in basketball. it's shameful!! cuz US basketball players r taller than puerto rico's. wtf...they lost miserablely!! US disappoints me. and i thought US was gonna win in basketball.
    Not much you can do when you are dealing with PR... future gold medalist team!