Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Olympics

The Olympics

beach volleyball is fun to watch and gymnastics is fun to watch to, it was best yesterday tho a really hot swedish 17 year old was participating

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

The Olympics

[quote]
    Originally posted by: Budweineken
    Originally posted by: Eurasian
    US lost in &lt;a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=basketball&amp;v=56"&gt;basketball&lt ;/a&gt;. it's shameful!! cuz US &lt;a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=basketball&amp;v=56"&gt;basketball&lt ;/a&gt; players r taller than puerto rico's. wtf...they lost miserablely!! US disappoints me. and i thought US was gonna win in &lt;a href="</blockquote>">http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=basketball&amp;v=56"&gt;basketball&lt ;/a&gt;.[/Q

Not much you can do when you are dealing with PR... future &lt;a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=gold&amp;v=56"&gt;gold&lt;/a&gt; medalist team!
    Hell Yea!!! Boricua all the way!!!

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

RE: The Olympics

You from PR then?

i went to the official site to check out what events are on. and to my surprise, chess, dancing and tug o war. i means wtf. are those even sports?? i was hoping for kendo but no kendo. fine. so tried to watch women beach volleyball, and to my final dismay, no DOA sexC skimpy revealing outfit. lies lies, all lies

shut tv and couldnt care less

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    You from PR then?
    I am

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------

me too...

too bad we lost today... those 3's killed us

hell yea, damn 3's but well win the next threee games against angola, greece and australia just like we beat the dream team. excuse me we ANNIHILATED the dream team go carlos arroyo Puerto Rico number one!!!!

Hahahaha the sharkskin swim suit does nothing!

Really, they only got the 100 Butterfly women Final.

lets talk about how the US just won in the swim relay [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

actually thats prolly the only thing i'll ever see of the olympics, since i dont really watch much tv anyway
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

The swimming competitions have been fantastic, both men and womens. Amanda Beard, Yummy!!!
    That was an exciting 4x200m relay. Keller just barely beat Thorpedo. Go Michael Phelps!!!

Our basketball team. Well, I dont know. lose by 19 to PR, then beat Greece by just 6? They havent even played good teams yet.
    I like the beach volleyball, but the indoor vball is so dull.

The olympics have been really cool so far, and Track and Field hasnt even started yet.

Yeah that relay was very cool... I thought Thorpe will pass him for sure...

But my highlight of the day was in gymnastics... that Patterson girl is pretty hot...

Budweineken: What reason to watch the gymnastics[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Swimming and football,Basket are the only sport i enjoy right now but when the track and fields begin then real olympic will begin.

Olympics gymnastics = an orgy in female crotches

The Olympics

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    and you know you like it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

btw can terra can you tell me what the IMG tag is for in my signature? and how do i upload a avatar picture again, it all kinda messed up after the server downtime.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

The Olympics

WHAT CHINA IS FIRST?!?!?!?!?! that's ok...US is following closely behind...2 more gold medals.

US won shooting!!!

those women who do rowing r so buff. they look like they can protect the men.

I tried my best...

The Olympics

hey anyone know where to get a pr basketball team jersey? id like an arroyo but i cant find one

The Olympics

Originally posted by: Uchiha-Itachi
    and you know you like it [img][/img]

btw can terra can you tell me what the IMG tag is for in my signature? and how do i upload a avatar picture again, it all kinda messed up after the server downtime.
    The IMG tag for signature is actually the same, but it can take up to the days until the signature makes it work again... like it did for me. But now it works. As for avatars...

http://avatars.gotwoot.net

Fun factoid for you guys. Jan-Ove Waldner, the swedish table-tennis champ who earlier today won his doubles match and has several times been called the best table-tennis player ever... is a relative of my mine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] To be exact, grandfather's sister's husband's cousin's son.

Fun factoid for you guys. Jan-Ove Waldner, the swedish table-tennis champ who earlier today won his doubles match and has several times been called the best table-tennis player ever... is a relative of my mine. [img][/img] To be exact, grandfather's sister's husband's cousin's son.
    really?cool. got lost though. grandfather's sister's husband's cousin's son

has anybody seen Amanda Beard? (Shes a swimmer) I'd like to get her "wet"