Thread: FAQ News

FAQ News

Incase you don't read the news on the front page (Which you should) There is a new FAQ tab at the top of the forums.. For information on it please read the news on the front page as im too lazy to retype it here.

Edit: here you go
    **Important** New FAQ Section on the Forums

Incase you haven't noticed. There is a new FAQ Tab up top on the forums. I'm currently making a FAQ for the use of pictures in signatures so email me all the questions you have towards it at krbadass@gotwoot.net so i can add it to the FAQ, Thanks.

FAQ News

i'm not sure if this faq is just gonna be about sigs sicne you didn't mention anything else and i don't really use e-mail so i'll just post it here and hope that you'll notice...

i think it's best if you point out all the little things for each thing. for example, .gif's are not allowed for avatars, people seemed to have trouble realizing that.

also, i guess there could be something about titles and how many posts are needed for certain titles.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

RE: FAQ News

I really didn't think as far as putting the rules as just teaching people how to do it. But to answer your question, there will be a faq for many things, im just making one of the sigs right now.

I hope the FAQ will give us less useless topics of subjects that already have a topic, or useless questions..

Good job

HOW DO YOU MAKE SIG? IS THIS THE RIGHT PLACE TO ASK???

;p [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I would have emailed you, but for some reason, everytime I go to hotmail, it keeps saying Server is Busy.
    Here are my suggestions:
    You can mention something about where to get proper codecs to play videos. It seems that people kept making similar topics of that nature when one of the Naruto episodes was crapping out on them.
    You should also remind people that mods/admins are the only ones allowed to start "Episode Discussion Topics"

speaking of setting up sigs/avatars.......
    i recall there being talks about fixing some stuff in the forums a while back....

is there still that issue about how you lose your avatar and sig when you go edit your profile, and have to go through the elaborate setup procedure again?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I think so.

FAQ News

Oh my goodness...Well if you wern't such lazy n00b you would put the pieces together and discover that the fanart section has sig tutorials by various people, and judging by Krb's comment his faq that he's currently making tells some about this topic. Honestly though, I would read a bit, but learn most by yourself using either Adobe Photoshop/ImageReady 7 or 8. You become alot better when you learn yourself. I have only been doing sigs since November and id consider mysel alright.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Error
    An error has occurred. If you wish to notify the administrator please click here.
    To go back to the main forum page please click here.

Error:#
    Parameter 2 of function Left which is now -2 must be a positive integer
    The error occurred on line 613.

This is the error message I get when trying to go into my profile.

Help me out, please.

I'll talk to an admin.. I can't help you out myself, but anyways. What you did was you messed up when you put your sig thing, you probably missed a > or something.

FAQ News

Just ignore this post... i was just talking crap