Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I BRING DOOM DOOM DOOM TO YOU ALL

RE: I BRING DOOM DOOM DOOM TO YOU ALL

i gotta say i got bored of this game right after the apha cells bit near the start, i stated the level with that bit energy thingy but just got bored of it.i mean great graphics and stuff but its so repetitive,glad i didnt buy it, but then again the only game ive bought since duke nukem 3d was diablo2. i give doom 3 a rating of meh

Well.. although repetitive.. non-stop shooting,every corner you turn, another baddie..

But thats true to the premise of Doom series anyway. What do you expect? This ain't Splinter Cell. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The fun's in the continous non-stop enemies coming straight at you, with creepy backgrounds, cool graphics, fabulous sounds.

Ahhhhh.. the non-stop adrenaline rush. After playing the game for cool 8 hours, I always get a headache and have to take a nap.

Well, I guess it's not for everyone. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

iam sorry but doom 3 plays as much like the original doom as deus ex. quite frankly iam ashamed its even called a doom game. doom wasnt ever abotu claustrophobic corridors or enimies that jump out at you. as much as ID and certain online sites would LIKE you to beleive doom 3 while good on its own is NOTHING like the original doom games!!

Originally posted by: chambers
    iam sorry but doom 3 plays as much like the original doom as deus ex. quite frankly iam ashamed its even called a doom game. doom wasnt ever abotu claustrophobic corridors or enimies that jump out at you. as much as ID and certain online sites would LIKE you to beleive doom 3 while good on its own is NOTHING like the original doom games!!
    Actually doom 3 has the same story line as the original doom, it's just far more enhanced and more complex with new enemies.

You sound like you are representing ID in advertising the game JKD.
    I agree it does not feel like Doom too much, but it still is a great game.

My crappy computer can't handle it. Looks alright though, but I'm not really into fps.

hahaz... i thought this game rox... but it seemed to gather all the negative comments from you guys... lol...