Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chidori vs. Rasengan

Chidori vs. Rasengan

personally, if naruto mastered the rasengan i'd say he'd win if u look at manga and anime when it comes out that first sene where sasuke and naruto go at each other, sasukes arm broke one side of somethign and got stuck, as naruto's made a small hole on one said as where the other was completely Trashed, small damage on outside Major Screw job on inside his is most powerful, unless sasuke can become faster and pour more power into his chidori , but if naruto learned to push the fox deams charka into rasengan there's no contest there naruto would win in one strike long as it hit, course the other option with that is naruto would end up killing himself from a power overload,

RE: Chidori vs. Rasengan

I don't know, but i'd say whoever has a bigger chakra in hand would win.

id have to agree with jing...
    as the result has already been shown..it was a draw...and by the looks probably got roughly the same amount of chakra in each move...

If it is all about chakra as your guys are saying we know that Naruto have enourmas chakra and thats why Jiraya learned rasengan.

I see only two reason to why his rasengan wasnt stronger than Sasukes chidori. One that he didnt put all of his chakra in it so he wouldnt kill Sasuke and we know that Naruto didnt want to kill him in the begining of the fight. Two that his rasengan right now is so weak or undeveloped that he cant put a lot power in to it.

yeah but sasuke Chidori only goes where the arm is, where the hand is, as in straight front damage, like they said the attack is a straight thrust, that is kinda true about the Rasengan, but when you think of it might be same amount of chakra but unlike the chidori the Rasengan has i'd guess u call it splash damage when you look at the amount of damage that was done also like i said, if naruto learns to fully control the nine tails chakra Rasengan would deffently be the most powerful out of the two

but thats just my endless ramboling ^_^

Naruto doesnt need kyubi chakra to beat Sasuke chidori! His own chakra is a lot better than Sasuke right now since it has got big thansk to mixing with kyubi chakra.

the manga has already shown that the rasengan and chidori both used by them in a normal state (no kyubi, no cursed seal)
    the chidori vs rasengan impacted and it became a draw how can you say that naruto doesnt need kyubi's chakra to beat sasukes chidori when the answer has already been displayed...

Originally posted by: kAi
    the manga has already shown that the rasengan and chidori both used by them in a normal state (no kyubi, no cursed seal)
    the chidori vs rasengan impacted and it became a draw how can you say that naruto doesnt need kyubi's chakra to beat sasukes chidori when the answer has already been displayed...
    I think if the rasengan was fully mastered by Naruto, the outcome probably would have been different. After the draw Sasuke clearly says that was his fully powered chidori, and he also mastered it. In a direct impact, a fully mastered rasengan vs a fully mastered chidori, the rasengan should be able to win.