Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Since it's been a week or so CHAPTER 226

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

RE: Since it's been a week or so CHAPTER 226

WHAT?!?! last week of summer vacation?? it's still august. i'm just about to go on vacation. how weird~

they gotta start moving the story. the story has gone nowhere for some time...well, i guess it's becuz of the flashback (which i thought were pretty interesting). i just want to see the progression of the arc. the kunai...hm...now i'm starting to think about the importance of it.

neji beat everyone?! neji is a change man. he'll beat everyone up except naruto. i really wanted to see neji fight sasuke back at the beginning of the chuunin exam. while neji beats sasuke up, he can tell sasuke that byakugan is better than sharingan.

I tried my best...

our summer vacation starts begining of june. oh well whoever wins this fight will be awesome.

mine started the 1st thurs of june...so pretty much the beginning too.

i agree that this fight will be really awesome. highly aniticipated since the beginning of the story. i'm cheering for naruto, cuz he needs to whip that cocky look off of sasuke's face.

I tried my best...

I think that the next chapter will end the series. We'll see text on the bottom of the last page entitled: "Look forward to the new series, Sasuke, which will debut soon!".
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

This chapter imho is pure fan service.

1) Naruto vs Sasuke
    2) rasengan vs chidori
    3) kyubi vs curse seal lv 2 (possible)

Anyway I agree this chp is very dbz-ish ... and Boo if there happen to be a stupid time jump thus skipping the entire fight.

<Ramble> WHERE'S MR.OMGSOHYPEUPUCHIHAITACHISAMA???? <endramble>

and shamelessly copy a line from animesuki forum to conclude this post:

The following chapters will determine Kishimoto's godhood status

Am i the only guy who hopes that this fight won't end with the rasengan VS Chidori?
    the chapter ended with the view of naruto's and sasuke's feet, so don't you think that it would be cool if there's something in the water? maybe Itachi is waiting over there to take Naruto right under Sasuke's nose?

yeah, i know it'll suck, but a plain Chidori VS Rasengan seems very DBZlike to me, i wish someone will do something else, like that Naruto will use chidori on the water and send Sasuke flying...

so anyway, 227 comes out this friday, right?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Since it's been a week or so CHAPTER 226

the coolest would be if naruto was so emosonali (dont know how thata spelled) pissed so he would get the wolf eyes

by the way...........doesnt neji have a couple of holes in his body

Since it's been a week or so CHAPTER 226

i see nothing wrong with chidori vs rasengan. it doesn't remind me of dbz or anything. i think it's about time that sasuke and naruto have a fight. you guys are just cry babies![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

OMFG YOU KNOW WHAT.......
    IN ONE PIECE WHEN SMOKER AND ACE WERE FIGHTING WITH SMOKE VS FIRE......IT LOOKED ALMOST LIKE A KAMEHAMEHA WAVE!!!!111oneone
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Ok who ever tried to make a comarision of Naruto to DBZ needs to hung upside down and beaten with bat. This fight is the antithasis of the whole Naruto, Sasuke competition. I have been waiting for like a year for this to happen.

animes have things in common , duh

dbz is like 10 years old. give it a rest already

IN ONEGAI TEACHER WHEN THE TEACHER ADJUSTED HER HAIR, IT LOOKED ALMOST LIKE BULMA'S HAIR WHEN SHE FLEW TO SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2222

LMAO @ 2222

Ok, I'll admit it guys, I'm one of the ones who was reminded of DBZ... but it's only because lately I've truly forgotten it, pushed it out of my mind to prioritize for better things - it only takes something random like this to bring it all flooding back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] - forgive me.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

when i watched naruto, i didn't even compare it to dbz. i didn't even know there was a comparison until i read some forum stuff. so i still don't see the connection. except for chidori those kind of moves, cuz then i can see why. but those things are common and are in other animes too.

I tried my best...

lol well the point im trying to make, is that shows do things that are similiar to some stuff that has happened in dbz ALL the time.....its retarded for somebody to actually feel concerned for the series when somebody does an energy based attack

good lookin out terra, btw [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07