Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hugs forum

RE: Hugs forum

omg omg, i think i died last week but was reincarnated when i got news from the otherside that the forums came back, dam how i missed this place, ( bumps up some metal and throw head back and forth to celebrate)

haha, well i bumped into some fellow gotwooters over at the kaizoku fansubs irc channel.....but other than that, animesuki was my source for forumness

until i got a 3 day ban for putting a manga reference inside spoiler tags........

wtf?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    haha, well i bumped into some fellow gotwooters over at the kaizoku fansubs irc channel.....but other than that, animesuki was my source for forumness

until i got a 3 day ban for putting a manga reference inside spoiler tags........

wtf?
    there's no place like home [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

ahhh.... i missed these forums, good to read when bored (which is far too often).

Welcome back all! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I used to use K-F quite a bit, until I argued ith a power-hungry-idiotic- mod...which I should...nevermind.

Anyway good to be back.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Well WE LOVE YOU TOO! For some more hugs and teary reunions, check out the thread in General Discussion. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    never seen terra so happy and unsarcastic [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I will be sure to bring you an added amount of sarcasm to repay for that unsarcastic deed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hugs forum

Yay! Forums back!

It was like my favorite coffee shop was closed, and I wanted coffee, but there was no coffee to be had (well, only crappy animesuki immitation coffee), and I was bummed.

Edit: LOL, **hugs back**

Come 'ere Mae! *Coffee hugs*

Man, I'm glad the forums are back. Good to see you everybody! Cheers to the return of the forums! [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

That place over there........ahh never mind

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    I will be sure to bring you an added amount of sarcasm to repay for that unsarcastic deed [img][/img]
    And I will most likely join you in that, but I was mostly at animenation talking about anime over there, even though Naruto and FMA arent as big over there it was still fun

R.I.P Captain America.

oh, happy, happy! I have my forum to haunt again! Hello, everybody!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] glad the forum is back up and running again

Hey you guys. How you all doing? been a long long time since the forum was down.. Heh. Because of that, I've finally rejoined society and had a social life. Curses!! Glad the forum's back up again..
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

I'm...so...happy. (goes off into a corner to cry.) I missed this place so much. that was the longest and most boring month of my life. It feels great to be back.

SWEETTTTTTT -_-""""" im back

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

i agree w/ everyone that other forums can't compete. i was posting at this other forum but there's like barely any responses.

I tried my best...

finally, i was checkin once everyday, good for them to be back up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]