Thread: The Tracker

The Tracker

I was 87.5% done with my bakuretsu Tenshi download, when the tracker said something about HTTP error and my download stopped, the same thing happened with my gungrave 1-10 download and Ragnarok the animation 1-9

Whats happening?

The Tracker

I'm having the same problem with Naruto 31-40.

wawa

The Tracker

i am having the same prob with naruto 92.. the error msg is: problem conneting to tracker-http error -1:

RE: The Tracker

I've been having problems like that lately too. I got 2 different ones 10061 and 10054. It was working fine a couple days ago but now it's all dead.

I've been having problems like that lately too. I got 2 different ones 10061 and 10054. It was working fine a couple days ago but now it's all dead.

To answer all you questions in general, you are having these problems most likely because the tracker was down at the time. Some times this happens and I know it is annoying but it is something everyone has to put up with. I suggest that you (and by you I mean all of you) should use a different tracker such as SuprNova or directly download from a place like NarutoChaos (this is towards the people with Naruto problems). Hope I could help.

ok, so if the tracker is down then it wouldn't work for anyone who tried it, right? Me and my friend tested this, her computer could consistently get connected to the tracker and at the same time, i wouldn't get even part of a connection after about 30 tries. I tried suprnova and the same tracker problem occurs. NarutoChaos is down right now but hopefully that'll actually work when it's back up

I am getting this problem while downloading Samuri Champloo01_05, any suggestions to get around this or just sit and wait?

Cloud13

i have been trying to download naruto 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50, 51-60, 61-70, 71-80, 81-90 these past few days...it was working last week till recently the tracker went down.....when can the tracker be fix? or is there anything that can be done for us to be able to download the animes again?

Well my torrent connection sucks so for Cloud you could do it the old fashion way like me and use IRC. Start downloading an episode, watch an episode while it downloads....and keep doing that. IRC can only give you one episode at a time theres no 1-10. You can dl anything on IRC that they have as a torrent file on gotwoot. If you don't have IRC or you're new to it just tell me, and don't worry I had to get my friend to teach me how to use it too.