Thread: Did Anyone Ever Own Gak? (no, im not talking about gackt)

Did Anyone Ever Own Gak? (no, im not talking about gackt)

umm, yeah, it was this play doh/slime stuff. i was just wondering if anyone even remembers it. i think nickelodeon advertised the hell out of it, if that rings a bell for anyone.

RE: Did Anyone Ever Own Gak? (no, im not talking about gackt)

yeah, we put that stuff in our art teacher's coffee one time and my friend got suspended for 3 days. I like that other stuff too... came out around the same time as gak. it was that water gun filler stuff. it came in red and blue, and disappeared after like a minute of getting on your clean clothes.

Yeah, that stuff was awesome. I remember all that stuff that came after gak, crap like "zand", that stuff was retarded.

it sux when gak is left out of the container and lying on your carpet in the corner of the room for a few weeks though......
    that stuff just wont come off when it becomes a rock

there was also that other stuff.......uh.....floom....or whatever the hell its called......for nickelodean thats like styrofoam but all moldable
    and that stuff was just a melted gooey disaster, if you ask me
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

i had gak and thought floam would be cool.. but after i got it, it smelled so bad, looked so ugly, and was so funless that i put it back in the container and never touched it again

I loved that stuff. Granted every few days I would leave it out on the floor and it would turn into cement and I would go out buy another. This cycled continude for about a year. What ever happened to gak??

I used to play with Gak until I realized it was hard to remove from rugs. The only other thing close to Gak that I had back in the days was the Retromutagen Ooze (with Glow-in-the-Dark turtle) from Ninja Turtles.

Did Anyone Ever Own Gak? (no, im not talking about gackt)

gak stinks (remembers the smell it left on my hands)...