Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hokage kakashi

RE: hokage kakashi

i would say that he matured to fast..... i couldnt even read at age 5-6

The reason Kakashi covers his Sharingan unless it's an emergency is because it drains him so fast. It drains Sasuke fairly fast, so just imagine what Kakashi feels, not having an Uchiha body - even if he only has one Sharingan eye, it drains him very fast. It's not a matter of his Chakra limit, but what he does with it. Most of the shinobi in the series drain themselves at one point or another, even the Sannin.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

hokage kakashi

even though kakashi is VERY strong (don't get me wrong, he's a good shinobi), but he's not strong enough to be hokage. IF kakashi fought orochimaru...well i don't think kakashi will do well. thus...orochimaru will be able to take over konoha (and then i would think the series suck).

******* afther finding out i already posted **************

i like said the samething as i did before. sorry, it's been a while.

I tried my best...

hokage kakashi

Well i'm sure with more training and some guidance from the sannins he would be able to take on Oro. As long as Oro doesn't summon manda. However i don't really think he'd be able to beat Itachi wich would be a big problem for any hokage.

hokage kakashi

i agree w/ u hornetmike. but i don't think the sannins will start teaching kakashi. kakashi is an experienced ninja so the sannins probably feel like if he isn't as powerful as itachi or oro then he'll never be (unless a miracle happens).

plus if jiraiya taught kakashi, the women of konoha village will all be in danger.

I tried my best...

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

kakashi mustve been talented before having his sharingan, since he became chuunin at 6.....and he was trained under the 4th as well.....
    How do we know scare crow (KAKASHI) wasn't born with his sharingan think about it his mom might have been Uchiha but his dad not or dad Uchiha mom not.... but who know not me...
    I Don't like to say anything twice

hokage kakashi

Originally posted by: Shi_No_Shikaku
    Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

kakashi mustve been talented before having his sharingan, since he became chuunin at 6.....and he was trained under the 4th as well.....
    How do we know scare crow (KAKASHI) wasn't born with his sharingan think about it his mom might have been Uchiha but his dad not or dad Uchiha mom not.... but who know not me...
    Im guessing you have some type of mental disability right?
    It has bad stated many times toughtout these fourms (and others) that kakashi IS'NT Uchiha.
    -----
    on topic
    -----
    Im quite sure the fouth did teach kakshi and it seems that thoughout the time-line that hokages have been tought my great people at the capacity of hokage (Jiraiya for example, isnt a hokage, althought could have been).

So who knows? (Well besides manga readers, ie. AssertnFailure [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] )

Only time will tell.

edit:
    Also im quite sure that itchi said something like kakashi didnt have uchiha blood that is needed for proper use of the sharingan(sp for damn sure).

yah, kakashi is definitely not uchiha. his last name is not uchiha. i think a lotta ppl point out that he didn't have the sharingan in the photo w/ the 4th and teammates.

I tried my best...

Hey guys, I think Oro gave Kakashi the Sharingan! I think I can remember Oro saying that he fulfilled Kakashis dream while the Chuunin exam was running when he sealed Oros cursed seal on Sasuke... Or maybe I'm wrong

i think oro was saying to kakashi that it's not fair that he has a sharingan eye, which of course, oro wants.

I tried my best...

Hmm... I'm gonna check this ep out

okay i didnt read more than the guy who said that kakashi might be an uchiha. so ill just be a pain in the ass and write all the evidence against that even tho you guys might have done it already.

1. looks, all uchihas had black hair i havent seen a single uchiha without black hair, not the best evidence but what the hell.
    2. he got his sharingan on ONE eye, not two but on one which doesnt look natural
    3. he got a scar right over his eye, could just be a regular cut.
    4. his sharingan cant go back to a normal eye just like when a uchiha dies the eye stays the same.
    5. itachi says "YOU DO NOT HAVE UCHIHA BLOOD IN YOU THEREFORE YOU CANT CONTROL THE SHARINGAN COMPLETLY" not the exact words but that was pretty much the message he wanted to give.

if you read 3 & 4, use some common sense and think you'll come to the conclusion that his sharingan probably was put there by surgery.

so kakashi is not an uchiha.

hokage kakashi

And I think its - like I said - Oro gave it to him. I didn't find the ep yet

Ok got it:

Oro: "I have no business with you, but with the boy behind you... You are lucky, since you got what you wanted already"

Kakashi is shocked...

Oro: "You didnt have that a long time ago"

Kakashi is more shocked...

Oro: "That ... Sharingan in your left eye"

See? So its obvious that he got it from Oro... or of someone Oro knows

how does that make it obvious that oro gave it to him if kakashi is shocked that oro knows about it? its probably just some info he got from kabuto since kabuto has been working as a spy for a loooooooooooooooooooong time.

another thread turned into a Itachi thread [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

But why kakashi as 5th Hokage while there are better konoha ninja's walking around for example tsunade..

where did this turn into a itachi thread?

hokage kakashi

Originally posted by: Michi
    Oro: "I have no business with you, but with the boy behind you... You are lucky, since you got what you wanted already"
    doesn't that sound more like oro wants the sharingan??? which means kakashi didn't get it from oro.

I tried my best...

when i think about it it does, and besides why would oro give kakashi a sharingan when thats what oro wants the most in this world?

Hmm... Oro wants (wanted, his arms are ripped off) to learn all the Jutsus in the world to crush Konoha, right? So it could be that he gave the Sharingan to Kakashi, he should have copied many jutsus (he copied over 1000) and then he could take it back from him... It sounds crazy but it might be so

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    where did this turn into a itachi thread?
    ppl stating itachi can kill kakashi itachi can crush konoha, how strong itachi is..

its about kakashi not uchiha