Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hokage kakashi

hokage kakashi

i know it's unlikely, but think about it

3rd taught jiraya who was asked to be hokage but turned it down, he taught 4th and he taught kakashi who taught naruto who obviously is gonna be hokage at some point

so why not kakashi, any ideas?
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::.
    ::: simply to lazy to find out how to put a sig here ::.
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

hokage kakashi

10/4/04 - 8/20/07

That place over there........ahh never mind

RE: hokage kakashi

LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOFL

R.I.P Captain America.

hokage kakashi

One of Kakashi's best weapon is his sharingan. Kakashi don't have an Uchiha body. By just taking off his eye patch, his energy is being drain. He really is useles after the fight. After his fight with Zabuza, Kakashi is really f**k up.

Kakashi is best known for being a copycat, but he really is not great at it.
    I think you cannot base your argument on who taught who. Probably The Second Hokage was taught by the The First, and The Third may have taught by The Second.

First - Second - Third - so the one that should follow is Jiraya, Oro, and Tsunadi; but it's not.

It's not who taught who, but is the best Shinobi that can guide best the village.

PS: I really don't know who taught who( Im talikng about this one First - Second - Third).

Edit: The reason that all previous and future Hokage are connected to each other is because great teacher make a good student.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

hokage kakashi

just look how weak kakashi was compared to itachi. if itachi had any ambition of taking over konoha and kakashi was the hokage, then the village of konoha is screwed.

i actually like kakashi so i hate to admit that he needs to be stronger.

I tried my best...

hokage kakashi

just look how weak kakashi was compared to itachi. if itachi had any ambition of taking over konoha and kakashi was the hokage, then the village of konoha is screwed.
    one man itachi could not take on an entire village see in a war its not my best man against yours. the entire village would attack and eventually kill itachi if they had the chance.

hokage kakashi

Originally posted by: kupalmaru
    Kakashi is best known for being a copycat, but he really is not great at it.
    what, no.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

although people say kakashi is nothing without his sharingan which really is an overstatment. he became a chuunin at the age of six that is saying something and he developed chidori most likely long before or right after he got the sharingan he is a highly skilled ninja just not skilled enough to be hokage.

hokage kakashi

No Spoiling AssertnFailure. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Kakashi isn't that bad. He has talent, loads ammount of techniques. And is quite brilliant in combat. As he is right now, he isn't Hokage material. But who knows.. give him 5-10 years.

But I think the ultimate weakness about Kakashi is his chakra limit. It look like he'll run out of chakra very very fast if he ever gotten into a battle. The third Hokage battle, could conjure up many huge disasterlike techniques (Wall of mud, mud fireballs, kage bunshin throwing stars), summon a monster and still battle it out non-stop. I don't think kakashi can ever keep up. (take the Zabuza battle for example, all he did was use his eye and summoned the big water dragon, and the big water waves, and he's out cold for one or two days).

I have a feeling Kakashi is very weak in his chakra is due to mantaining his eye. Thats why he's always very slow. And even if you see his fights.. he never moves around and show flambouyant moves (Unlike Gai). Only moves when he needs to, and deals a killer blow. Which maybe good. But it also shows his chakra limit. Which he musn't tire himself out too fast or not he'll be in definite big trouble. He can only do the Chidori 3 times. (3 or 4?), which somehow, I don't think it uses as much chakra as summoning Gamabunta. But that isn't a known science how many chidori's equal to gamabunta summoning..

Nevertheless looking chakra to chakra, even Kakashi has acknowledged that Naruto has more chakra than him.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

From word of mouth, I once heard that Kishimoto once had Kakashi slated to be the next Hogake back when he was still around the Zabuza arc of the manga.

Now, suffice to say, I can't back that up with hard evidence, but I think it was wise that he change his mind.
    I mean, Kakashi is badass an all......... but sadly..... and I hate to admit it, he isn't the greatest.

Hokage or not though, Kakashi is awesome.

hokage kakashi

Probably The Second Hokage was taught by the The First, and The Third may have taught by The Second.
    The Second was not taught by the First. They ruled Konoha together and both taught Sarutobi.

the first and second taught the third. and yes, Kakashi was going to be Hokage until he rethought about it during the Zabuza arc

wow im glad he thought about it some more. dont want kakashi to be hokage :/ i dont like him very much.. and all of you have missed the obvious the next hokage will be ino!! didnt you guys know?

@Stoopider: i cant be held liable in the open discussion forum [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

kakashi mustve been talented before having his sharingan, since he became chuunin at 6.....and he was trained under the 4th as well.....
    and it seems anyone who is trained under a hokage ends up becoming a great ninja
    it is hard to imagine kakashi becoming any stronger than he is now, however.....

the 1st and 2nd reigned at the same time? no.......why would one be called the "1st" and one be called the "2nd" if that was the case?
    the first more likely just went into early retirement and hung around the 2nd one cause they're friends or something. It's very possible that both of them trained the 3rd, but the 2nd would most likely be the formal master
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

i think a hokage (of konoho atleast) needs to be respected by everyone, having everyone attention, an love not just how strong they are. kakashi dosnt look like that kinda guy to be a hokage as of yet.

Hmm. Forgot about him graduating at age six.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

once again i know it's unlikely that kakashi is gonna be hokage, but i'd like to think that being a hokage isn't all about strength and the amount of chakra one has
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::.
    ::: simply to lazy to find out how to put a sig here ::.
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Originally posted by: Stoopider
    Hmm. Forgot about him graduating at age six.
    no no, became chuunin at six
    not graduating
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

he became a fully fledged genin at 5, chuunin at 6

i would say that he matured to fast..... i couldnt even read at age 5-6