Thread: tenjou tenge, gantz, art, and wallpapers

tenjou tenge, gantz, art, and wallpapers

lately ive been hooked on both tenjou tenge and gantz manga, i really like the artwork especially for tenjou tenge, i think some of the fullpage shots would make some really kick ass wallpapers if someone with mad photoshop skillz were to doctor them up. i do have a few of the current good ten ten wallpapers, but cant seem to find much more, or much at all for gantz.

tenjou tenge, gantz, art, and wallpapers

You've got the pic from Fugu Manga Translation page right?

There should alot of these pics being edited already, you just need to search for them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

RE: tenjou tenge, gantz, art, and wallpapers

yeah i do have a few of the good ones that i have found from searching around, but most of them seem to take previously colored images from the manga and just add a big background to them or something along those lines, there are a few manga pages that i have seen colored, but nothing that gives me that "wow" impact of those naruto covers by paintpixel (and similar artist) I have yet to see a full page tenjou tenge spread at that quality. those 2 images i posted are strait from the scanlations that i thought had great potential.

man i wish i could do it myself, but alas....