Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sasuke's Choice

azzmanx

RE: Sasuke's Choice

Sasuke can't kill naruto or even to the point where he thinks he's dead because the whole reason he wants the 3rd comma in the eye is to avenge the deaths of his loved ones. So it's pointless to kill another person close to him to achieve his goal. therefore, naruto will win or someone will interfere.

ohpeekaboo : THANK YOU. I'm glad there are some people here who are tired of Naruto whipping out that lame-ass "Goku ace card" to win any fight. In this case, Kyuubi.

To the people who believe Kyuubi will save Naruto from death.. Uh, no. That's not always the case. In fact, it never was. Kyuubi never made Naruto immortal, or unstoppable.

Anyways.. .Sasuke will go back to the leaf. Naruto will either stop him here, or later. But eventually, Naruto will take Sasuke back. He tends to have that kind of affect on bad guys. (Neji, Gaara, Zabuza)

Its impossible that Sasuke goes back to leaf we all know that.

sorry hotsuma...narutos gotta lose this one... he cant change everyone...and i dont know how many times i have to say this for people to get th point...but sasuke was destined to leave the leaf since chapter 3

i don't think he means that sasuke will go back to the leaf RIGHT after this fight. i think he means that sasuke will eventually change and then be brought back as a result of naruto's affect.

maybe not.

but, personally, i don't think sasuke coming back right now is impossible.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

That place over there........ahh never mind

do you know how much him coming back would awkwardize everything

R.I.P Captain America.

Originally posted by: RasenDori
    i dont know how many times i have to say this for people to get th point...but sasuke was destined to leave the leaf since chapter 3
    And you were right. He did leave.

Now it's about coming BACK to the leaf.

I agree that Naruto should lose this one, though. Just to shut the fanboys up with their "omg, kyuubi makes naruto god"

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Sasuke's Choice

Kyubi so far has made Naruto god, sortof. But, it's for that exact reason that I want Naruto to lose. It's about time the limits of Naruto's current kyubi powers be shown. I'm not too sure about this, but it looked like, during the fight with that morphic bones guy, Naruto was using the kyubi powers in conjunction with the kage bunshin, much like he did in that god aweful jump fiesta crap. He got owned. Having Sasuke beat Naruto with the kyubi powers would be even cooler, because Sasuke is supposedly closer in level to Naruto then Kimimaro was.

I don't hate Naruto, I think he rules. But I don't want him to be a cheeze and as such want to see his limitations power, and want to see him grow as a ninja. I pretty much want him to start taking the rule that was on the wall at the end of the second part of the chuunin exam seriously (roughly "If you're an idiot go read a book, if you're weak as hell go do some push ups, if you're neither, you own."

Edit to below: I'd say what Naruto did to Haku was god-like. He nullified all the damage Haku did to him, outranhim despite his enhanced speed through the mirrors, destroyed with his fist what Sasuke couldn't destroy with his fire jutsu (the ice mirrors), showed haku three reasons why none of his needle attacks would ever work (the violent expulsion of needles that struck, the blocking of the needles with chakra, and the plain dodging of the needles with awesome speed and reflexes) and then punched haku in his mouth like haku owed him money (I think he went flying through a mirror too). Since Haku didn't stand even the slightest of a chance, I'd say naruto was relatively god-like.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Nah. To be god-like, you need to completely own your opponents effortlessly. And he hadn't done that yet. I hope Naruto does whip out the Kyuubi, just so he can lsoe and realize he's gonna need something more than an extra chakra battery to win.

No cheese, please/

Sasuke's Choice

Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
    because Sasuke is supposedly closer in level to Naruto then Kimimaro was.
    what...

this is my interpretation of what you said (sorry i can't think right now).

"kimimaro was almost as strong as naruto but they said that sasuke was stronger than kimimaro, therefore sasuke is almost on par with naruto's strength/power."

so, are you trying to say that naruto is the strongest out of those three.

edit: oooh... ok =D
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Nah, I'm saying Kimimaro is way stronger than Naruto and Sasuke, and Naruto and Sasuke are more comparable to each other in power levels. Sorry if that was a little unclear.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Sasuke's Choice

I think in order for a character to be truly God-like, they have to just stand their chuckling while effortlessly fending off attacks, only to finish the battle in one move 10 minutes later when they grow bored. So Naruto vs. Haku wasn't exactly God-like IMHO. It took ages, and a lot of Kyubi-luck to beat him - Sasuke and Naruto were totally outmatched.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Sasuke's Choice

I hope Sasuke never goes back to the leaf cause he suck as a good guy so maybe he can take over the bad guy role over the boring Oro. So when Sasuke reaches Itachi level he would be cool as bad guy.Then there would be two high level sharingan user wanting to kill eachother.

Kyubi isnt the thing that makes Naruto to win fights even though he heals Naruto when Naruto activates him. For example he used a lot of kyubi power against Kimi but still couldnt tuch him cause he hadnt a strategy to beat kimi,he was just rage and nothing else. But against Gaara who eventully beat Kimi,he didnt use kyubi in the begining when he used a lot of bunshin and 1000 years of pain to hurt Gaara before it became Sand monster vs Gamabunta.

So what i mean is Naruto wins with his trademark last minute strategys like the one agiants Kabuto not with just activating kyubi and finishing the fights easy with kyubi chakra.

It's Naruto's time to die. Sasuke should kill him and gain the Mange Sharingan.