Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poll: What type of anime (as far as movies/television, not specific genres) do you enjoy the most?

RE: Poll: What type of anime (as far as movies/television, not specific genres) do you enjoy the most?

I voted for Individual Movies... because I like movies, they should make more movies! But I guess the bread and butter of anime is the series type animes....
    My second choice would be 26 ep series, because most of the 13 eps animes are usually not very deep, just kinda hoohaa entertainment type series or they play more like OVAs...
    Some of the best anime's are 26 eps after all: Cowboy Bebop, Eva, Trigun, etc...
    Those 40+ ep animes are fun, but they get on your nerves sometimes, some you just want to say GAWD! GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!
    Ofcourse those long series have the DBZ effect many times too (the stare and grunt, stare and grunt episodes...)

RE: Poll: What type of anime (as far as movies/television, not specific genres) do you enjoy the most?

I don't care how long they are, as long as I can stay interested in the darn thing im ok.