Thread: Your favorite individual episode of any random series

Your favorite individual episode of any random series

One of my favorites would be... I think it was the 8th episode of GTO. They busted out a Doraemon referrence, then switched over to a Kenshiro tribute, complete with action style. I literally had my drink come out of my nose when Onizuka pulled out a pen after smashing bowling balls, then grabbing a pen and saying "I'm not Doraemon, I'm Kenshiro!#%" and drawing on his chest while throwing people about. Has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in anime.

I also liked about 2/3s of Excel Saga.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

i can't remember what episode it was but it was the episode when hijikata's book poems was stolen and he chased tetsu all over town for it. the series is peace maker kurogane. that's just the best episode ever.

episode 62 of naruto. i just love it when naruto gets acknowledged. i've seen that episode like a million times, and i still enjoy it.

that episode of GTO....yeah that was pretty funny. i laughed pretty hard.

I tried my best...

Gundam Seed Spoiler

Going off memory I'd say my favorite ep came in Gundam Seed when Kira killed Nicole. That ep stands out the most cause I didn't expect anyone important to die.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

RE: Your favorite individual episode of any random series

Season 2 Episode... I think 7... of Ranma ½ TV series. Not sure on the numbers, but it's the one where Mousse enters. My all-time favorite anime character.

Last episode of Cowboy Bebop.... ofcourse it only becomes awesome once you've watched the rest of the series... just makes you go WOAH....
    and ofcourse the Full Metal Panic Fumoffu ep where Tessa comes to school... choked on my ramen and almost puked while watching that, then I couldn't stop laughing, had to watch it a couple times before I could control myself long enough to watch it all the way through...

Gash Bell

Well actually not the whole episode, but the first few minutes... I started the episode and i suddenly watch this little kid flying with his dick hanging around... I couldnt stop laughin....

Nah but really... my favorite is an episode it's from Project ARMS

Spoilers just in case

The episode where the main character's girlfriend is killed and he turns into Jabber... it is simply awesome... and a huge turning point in the series

End Spoiler

I've possibly just watched it now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. I'm watching Ushio and Tora and just watched the two-parter (eps 5 and 6) where Tora goes to the city...cool monsters, gore and it was funny as well. Either that or the first episode of the Pet Shop Of Horrors OVA (the one with the rabbits). I've got such a bad memory though theres probably loads that I just can't remember [img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: ANTicz
    and ofcourse the Full Metal Panic Fumoffu ep where Tessa comes to school... choked on my ramen and almost puked while watching that, then I couldn't stop laughing, had to watch it a couple times before I could control myself long enough to watch it all the way through...
    good call, I woke up my roommate 15 times while I watched those episodes.

the last episode of trigun
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07