Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next Mayazaki film.

Next Mayazaki film.

One time Miyasaki is on a party and he saw a girl without her parent; the girl is loss.

This event is the inspiration for the movie Spirited Away. It's amazing how Miyasaki started from that and created one of the greatest anime.

I got this things from the review show "Ebert and Ropert". Ebert is a friend of Miyasaki.

Next Mayazaki film.

@_@ really? I remember reading something that said Miyazaki got his idea from his friends daughter

Next Mayazaki film.

Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko
    @_@ really? I remember reading something that said Miyazaki got his idea from his friends daughter
    Maybe that loss girl is her daughter's friends.

I just want to correct my early statement. The girl is not really really loss, she just got seperated from her parents.

I seen the Ebert and Roepert show long time ago, maybe Im wrong.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Next Mayazaki film.

that's really is interesting. i would never have came up w/ that kind of idea from a little lost girl...i guess if i did then i would be like miyazaki. he really is a genius.

I tried my best...

Next Mayazaki film.

Originally posted by: Eurasian
    that's really is interesting. i would never have came up w/ that kind of idea from a little lost girl...i guess if i did then i would be like miyazaki. he really is a genius.
    That's why Miyazaki's "The Man," and you're just another average person, like the rest of us mundanes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But yeah, as much as I hate Disney, they do a good job presenting his movies (aside form the whole taking forever and delaying thing). I hope they manage to get Howl done and released quickly with the same quality and without the severely slow and then delayed issues they seem to have with just about every Asian movie they release here.

Next Mayazaki film.

Originally posted by: bitwar
    Originally posted by: Eurasian
    That's why Miyazaki's "The Man," and you're just another average person, like the rest of us mundanes. [img][/img] But yeah, as much as I hate Disney, they do a good job presenting his movies (aside form the whole taking forever and delaying thing). I hope they manage to get Howl done and released quickly with the same quality and without the severely slow and then delayed issues they seem to have with just about every Asian movie they release here.
    I loved Disney as a kid and still enjoy the older Disney films, but I cannot stand anything they have done in recent years, it's despicable!

I hope once it's released it gets subbed so I can get to enjoy it.