Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What series do you feel needs to have another continuation/prequel?

RE: What series do you feel needs to have another continuation/prequel?

GTO left u haging on a rope of death

Cowboy Bebop should NOT have a sequel or a prequel, it is fine as it is.

I think the obvious ones are Berserk since the animators did not follow the manga and left things hanging, and Hellsing.
    The problem with Hellsing is that there was so much room for character development and yet it was cut short.

I also would like to see more Hajime no Ippo I am sure movies will come out in due time.
    I have not seen the entire Kare Kano but I understand that it was cut short, hope they expand on it.

Outlaw star could use a nice sequel.

that's all for now.

Didn't Outlaw Star have a sort of sequel/spin-off series based in the same universe? I forget what it's called now (Angel Links?).

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

I would most definately love to see a prequel for Hellsing. Someone NEEDS to explain just how he was defeated. Another anime that I want a prequel for is Noir. The history of Soldats interests me, and With about 1000 years of history, there's plenty of stuff for a prequel. Berserk screams sequel, but a friend told me that in the manga, there were characters of such importance that had not been introduced in the anime, that a sequel based on what we've seen in the anime is nearly impossible. Also, Narutaru most definately needs a sequel. I feel so teased and blue-balled by how that ended (like...it didn't end).
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Heh, I know there's been no animated series to it at all, but I would nut over the opportunity to see an animated series based on Strider from Capcom. Some kind of friggin bad ass 24-esque setup of a total bad ass who just whips out the fury of hell with a massive sword and such. If they did one already, I'd get it. If not, they need to. Even just a movie, done like Appleseed (new one) would be more than enough, as long as they don't make it like Blood: The Last Vampire, which also needs some continuation.

Originally posted by: hiddenpookie
    GTO left u haging on a rope of death
    agreed, GTO really left u hanging, thats why im trying to get my hand on the mangas , a freind of mine said that it continues after so thts why ive been looking for them dled

Originally posted by: KameronFrye
    Even just a movie, done like Appleseed (new one) would be more than enough, as long as they don't make it like Blood: The Last Vampire, which also needs some continuation.
    Yeah one bad thing about Blood is that there isn't a great explanation of why the character does what she does etc...the Manga is set 30 years in the future or so but personally I'd like a prequel of that to show how Saya (or whatever her name is) got involved in killing the Chiro-whatever-the-hell-they're-called things in the first place. A sequel would be good as well, there is loads of stuff they could do with the characters and theme of the show so a 40 minute movie isn't really enough...

they need to continue full metal panic, even after fumoffu they didnt eve cover anything about the open ends from the first season.

GunGrave, GunGrave and ohhh yeah GunGrave . I just want to watch Brandon kick ass again.

trigun and get backers
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

what about Dragonball AF? j/k, I remember when I thought that was real.

Trigun should have a movie for it. That'd be cool.

BERSERK!!! Though it will never happen, because it's just too gory.

It will happen!!! stop jixing it

What series do you feel needs to have another continuation/prequel?

hmm....perhaps kikaider? i know they made a few episodes after the first 13 (or was it 12?) and it explains what happens to the robot, but i want to find out what happens to the guy who made the kikaider robots and his children, they were a key part of the first episodes and they just dropped them.