Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 224 by inane is out

RE: 224 by inane is out

I dno't think Sasuke will go for Naruto, even he know's that naruto would put up to much of a fight, and the possibility of Naruto defeating him is a possibility. So I think It's Sakura that Sasuke will go after and try to kill. Let's be honest here, she is not the strogest of the bunch and he also implied that she was a precious freind as well. Also I think this would up the the level of tension between Sasuke and Naruto to an epic level. This would fuel and entire arc or atleast one of the best fights we will ever see in this series. It's all specualtion, so I could be wrong.

well, all of sasuke's years of being a jerk have caought up with him... now he doesn't have any friend to kill...

i liked the idea someone presented that Obito tried doing the same thing and that's why Kakashi lost his friends and got the eye...

and last thing, wasn't there a similar break last summer as well? somewhere at the end of Augost (serious spelling issues, sorry)? i don't think this vaction will take more than one chapter...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

224 by inane is out

The break is probably just to increase the hype of the naruto movie, so people will have to go see the movie to get their naruto fix. it's coming out in august, isn't it?

as for the chapter . . . wow. didn't see that coming. even though potential plot twist are always discussed to death in thi forum, I love how everyone is still just as surprised when kishimoto pulls out another one - that no one saw comming. I can't wait to see the fight - its gonna be awsome.

224 by inane is out

if theres going to be a time jump, this is probably the best place for it. then they can just show flashbacks of the fight

224 by inane is out

I agree, I think this break is so Kishimoto sensei can take break and also slowly build the hype of this chapter and make worth the wait.

224 by inane is out

i'm wondering if his break is more of a breather than anything else as some have suggested..

lookig back on the last month of manga.. there's been a lot of good stuff, but also A LOT of rehashing/retelling of events.. kishimoto's probably been approaching empty for awhile now (especially with the redundancy of the sound-nin four fights.. never want to see the formula of: fight -> curse level 1 -> fight curse level 2 -> fight -> victory through deus ex machina again)

though he will be very smart to use the break as a timejump or other plot device.. it might be a smart way out of the huge hype about the sasuke/naruto fight to not show it at all and just show it in bits and pieces through flashback over time... hmmmm.

224 by inane is out

Meh, if he does research it will be good, he hasn't failed us yet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

224 by inane is out

The seal on Kimi boosted his Blood limitation dint it?

Daigain

224 by inane is out

The seal boosted his chakra the additional chakra then boosted his abilites to use his blood limit.

That place over there........ahh never mind

who cares,about him hes dead, its all about sasuke and naruto now, what will happen? oooooohhhh

R.I.P Captain America.

the point of killing your best friend for mangekyou is to throw away your feelings by killing someone whom you'd want to protect.....
    Sasuke would not get this effect by killing itachi now, so im sure they were hinting more at him killing naruto or sakura

i think this chapter just screwed the animaters over.....
    i went to all the scenes where he performed mangekyou in the manga, and it seems they cut away from itachi's eyes just before he opens them completely, so you never get to see his mangekyou eyes until this chapter.....however in the anime they show him do it each time and his eyes dont look any different whenever he does it. It seems kishimoto shouldve warned them that the view of his eyes were cut away in all those scenes for a reason
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Haha I was thinking the exact same thing... But I guess the animators will have to hope that by the time they get to that part in the anime, that the viewers will forget about that little discrepency in the past, although most will probably do what you did and look back on the previous episode and find that no, itachi didn't have a funky sharingan =)

i dont think the japanese tv watchers will even remember, unless they tape every single episode that was on tv, which is highly unlikely.

yeah but you cant as easily forget the whole kaleidiscopic effect with all those 3 pupil sharingan eyes spinning around in circles when mangekyou was used on kakashi
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

by the time they see what the mangekyou sharingan really looks like, they probably will forget.

we haven't forgotten, so why would they? thats just dumb

i meant that by the time they see it, anime style, they would've forgotten. think of the amount of weeks to between episode 79 and 100+. also we can rewatch easily, whereas they would have had to tape it to rewatch an episode.

224 by inane is out

But don't forget that a lot of them would be reading the manga ahead of the anime like us. So why would they be any different? A lot of them would remember just like us.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

224 by inane is out

Continuity mistakes happen all the time, I know I don't care enough to really be bothered by them.

As for the impending Naruto/Sasuke fight, if Naruto counts as a close enough friend, Sasuke will destroy Naruto. Naruto has not killed a single person since the beginning of the series and that's probably the point of the whole story, not sucumbing to evil. Naruto would never be able to kill Sasuke, or even fight him too effectively, he couldn't even kill Haku after Sasuke was *killed*. I guess we'll just have to wait and find out.

actually Naruto was about to kill Haku but Haku sensed that Zabuza was in trouble and said "Sorry Naruto-kun, i cant die yet" and disappears to have himself impaled on Kakashi's hand.