Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 224 raw is out

RE: 224 raw is out

in reference to the SPOILER that troublesome one mentioned-

i don't think that's sasuke in present time saying "mottomo shitashiitomo wo korosu kotoda". it's probably itachi, because of both the sword on his back and lack of any level 2 curse seal on his face

not to mention the black panels...black panels = flashback

That place over there........ahh never mind

224 raw is out

Bakafish just released a subbed version of 224 at narutofan

R.I.P Captain America.

Man this blows! Looks like there wont be any Naruto for a few weeks so Kishimoto can get his act together.

224 raw is out

damn...knives 122 beat me to the punch

224 raw is out

this chapter was so annoying, yeah kishimoto needs a break he needs to up the level becuase the way it's going now is not good he just totally recicled a flash back and added some new stuff, i wasn't surprised about anything itachi said because it was so obvious to begin with think about it sasuke has to get the mangekyou sharingan otherwise he's no match for itachi

so to raise the question who is he gonna kill? naruto? sakura does sasuke even have any other friends? he'll probably kill sakura cuz naruto can't die the entire show is about him

224 raw is out

maybe he's not gonne kill a close friend for a while.

until he's put into an akward position where he is forced to kill a friend by a person, which in turn gets owned by sasuke's mangekyou sharingan....or not [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

sasuke needs to make friends so he can kill them

That place over there........ahh never mind

This just means that Sasuke will be fighting with the purpose of killing him, while Naruto is fighting with the purpose of saving him

I retract my statement about the flashbacks being a bunch of s^(*t this just made it a whole lot better

R.I.P Captain America.

Originally posted by: Doc
    Man this blows! Looks like there wont be any Naruto for a few weeks so Kishimoto can get his act together.
    dude be more considerate...this guy works hard each week for us and for his dreams he could use a break...and this isnt even a break hes being productive

i think sakuras gonna die...if they were gonna build everything thing to this...sasuke should have kill sakura before he left...and then we would be let think why until now
    then again...if he killed sakura no one would have known he left as soon

i think its just next week they r taking off.

Kishimoto really need that break/data collecting to bring naruto back to its previous greatness, enjoy and USE this break Kishimoto!

Sasuke is going to "killed" Naruto, but then after Sasuke left Naruto is going to "wake up" and turn out ok. (Haku arc death of sasuke anyone?) Itachi show up and grabs Naruto. Yay.

Dream on.