Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Kabuto

Kabuto

Originally posted by: Garlannd
    Mut@t@ people seem to be pouncing on you for every post. that has to get annoying. But yea kabuto isnt that great. It looked like naruto was about to kick his ass in the new intro.
    kakashi knows whats up.....he was all freaked out enough to go climb a mountain one-handed after encountering kabuto

and dont judge a character by the intro......i believe in that same intro you see sakura beat the crap out of some sound chuunins.....which obviously would never happen
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Kabuto

actually in the new intro it looked like naruto wsa having a hard time fighting kabuto and he was using kage bunshin. also you see kabuto smiling during that scene

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Kabuto

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    yes, the title they carry DOES automatically make them stronger.....
    because thats the reason they carry the title in the first place

think about it.......there have been people lee's age that have become jounin, or anbu, or crazy things like that (i.e. itachi).....and such things have happened under the leadership of the 3rd as well

if lee truly stood out enough to be better than most of the adults of the village, then i assure you, they wouldve given him a higher rank than genin by now
    So, Thusly, according to you, Garra, for example, whom still carries the rank of "Genin" is, according to you, weaker then everyone who has the titles "Chunnin" "Jounin" and "Anbu"! Am i reading that correctly?