Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kabuto

Kabuto

I don't really care too much for Kabuto, but don't really dislike him either, for me he's just a character that's there unless more is revealed/he does something and it's interesting

Kabuto

Kabuto still is one of the stronger character, even though it looks like Shizune was about to own him. We still don't know why he ended up with Oro, and why he is as strong as he is at a young age. However, as far as strong villains go, he doesn't compare to Oro or Itachi right now. Maybe he will get stronger one day...

Kabuto

Hey, read that first guy's post.

"share opinion"

Last I checked, this wasn't a 'flame thread', so if you dont like my opinion, or anyone elses, thats great, say what you disagree with it, why you think i'm wrong and why you feel the way you do. But, most of you are hypocritical. You say that 'Mut@t@, you don't contribute jack to these forums, all of your posts are lame and pathetic and you deserve to die, blah blah blah"

Speaking of not contributing, this particular thread is about kabuto, not about mut@t@'s posts. Let me tell you something, i'v been here for a long time, most of the time I don't post. But mut@t@ is one of the <strong>few</strong> people who have read the manga and doint spoil, yet base all of his posts on information that has been revealed in the anime. Yet these 'newbs', and by this I only mean members who are new to the forums, I imply no negativity, feel that they can enhance their status and reputation by bashing on someone, that everyone else is bashing on. People have been flaming Mut@t@ since before I got here, and I honest to god don't understand why.

what the hell does he to that pisses all of you off? I really have not seen him make one post that 'attacked' anyone, the closest to is it him defending himself, i mean jesus christ.

Sorry, I ranted. But I wanted to say that.

Kabuto

I seriously think he's gonna turn on Orochimaru. He's just waiting for the right time and place. I bet it's gonna turn out Orochimaru did something to his family or something.. the guy seems to have ties like that all over the place lol.

Kabuto

kabuto is lame, so is itachi.

Kabuto

Kabuto is lame, let's hope kakashi owns him and he's never seen again

Kabuto

-.- Why do you have you bring Itachi up..this is a Kabuto thread

Kabuto

hehehehe =)

RE: Kabuto

kabuto is cool, he definatly has some mad abilities and his encounter with kakashi was pretty cool, i want to see what he can do when he goes all out against someone, maybe a serious fight against kakashi or shizune.

or naruto after seeing the intro sequence, i cant wait for a fight between those two, even tho at the moment the outcome would seem predictable!

Yeah, Naruto would totally kick his ass. I mean, he beat a guy no one has ever been able to touch and then the monster inside him. Kabuto wouldn't stand a chance.

Oh, i don't know about that. something tells me he would own gaara. but if gaara transformed it would be a whole new ball game. but some of you forget, that you don't have to let garaa transform. i think that kabuto has a pretty good chance of shutting garaa down.

I think kabuto is a nice adition to the series

That place over there........ahh never mind

Kabuto

its b/c you have him as your avatar isnt it?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

R.I.P Captain America.

Kabuto

Originally posted by: Masamune
    I think kabuto is a nice adition to the series
    nah =P ya think

edit: was supposed to quote knives122 ....do'~h~!
    edit2"haha this is fitting with my sig

oh boy.....he's started talking to himself again......
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

That place over there........ahh never mind

What should we do, I say we tranquilize him and then put him in the looney house

R.I.P Captain America.

Kabuto

nuuuh ,

please i want to stay here with my office trees and pineapple trees =(

dont let the bad man take me....

in closet all goes away....in closet all goes away....in closet all goes away....

haha, that'll be my funny event of the day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

im gonna be gone until sunday....so dont have any fun convos without me!
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

If you ladies want to carry on a conversation amongst yourselves than by all means, download MSN and emoticon as much as your little heart desires. But try to say on topic within the forum, mmkay?

Kabuto is interesting to me because i still no nothing about his strength. Medical Expert, yeah...and obviously somethin fucked up is goin on with those red eyes from the forest (The battle vs. the genjutsu-using mist-nins).

lucky....