Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Create your own Filler

Create your own Filler

I was just thinking about interesting fight scenes/stories that could be filler and have nothing to do with the plot of the story:

Some of the missions with Shikamaru's, Neji's, and Kiba's teams before they entered the 2nd chuunin exam. Since I'm biased to the Shikamaru three, I wouldn't mind seeing their teamwork in action that made Asuma recommend them as rookies to take the chuunin exam.

Speaking of teamwork, anyone think that the teamwork spiel that Kakashi made such a big deal out in the first episodes has been lacking? I want more team action!

I think it would be also interesting to see episodes with the legendary three working together before they split up and Orochimaru started being evil...although that could be considered a flashback rather than filler depending on how you develop it.

I think it would be really cool also to see episodes where the first two hokages are building the leaf.

Missing Nin

RE: Create your own Filler

what like, using papermache?

i guess he means that what would your ultimate naruto filler be about or something... i would like to see 4th fighting or maybe some action with itachi's genin team.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

I would like to see the whole battle with kyubi and the 4th sealing him

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

How Kakashi got his Sharigan.
    How the forth sealed Kyuubi
    Flashback revealing Naruto's Parents
    Other Akatsuki members fighting other nin, or Itachi

all the characters just running around like chickens with their heads cout off

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH.....................................

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Stuff with more 4th!!!

I want to see Neji and Rock Lee work as a team. They r opposites, so it'll be interesting.

I tried my best...

How about when the Third was the new Hokage and was training his new Genins? Then from there, it could lead on to the Sannins teaching their apprentices (especially Jiraya-the Fourth).
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

i want to see how gai hgot his turtle

i wanna see the lives of the other genins, like Shino, Kiba, Lee, Tenten...

I want to see a rematch of Itachi vs Kakashi. I wonder if Kakashi would get worked again.

Oops I forgot to reply to the topic. Seeing the whole 9 tail fox battle and the 4th in action would be cool. Maybe seeing some of the missions the other teams did would be cool too. How Kakashi got his Sharingan would be cool too.

It would have to be something that wont be done in the manga, so Kakashi's eye, Narutos parents, and 4th vs Kyubbi are most likely not gonna be filler.

Something like seeing the other genin teams doing missions pre-exam would be perfect for filler.

how tsunade got her boobs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Create your own Filler

I'd like to see the exams from other hidden ninja villages. We know what it was like in Mist, from Zabuza, but what about the others? Is Konoha and maybe Hidden Falls the only two that are done in a "peaceful" manner (compared to Mist's)? Then again they haven't shown a speck from a few countries so far, but it'd still be nice to see.

Create your own Filler

i'd like to see sakura die.

I would like to see how Jirayia trains the fourth [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And I wonder if the fourth is also a pervert

A good filler would be Kakashi jamming his dick down Naruto's throat.

err, didnt need that one...

an episode titled "konohomaru's bad day"......starring konohomaru and his crazy antics that often resulted in him getting pounded, trapped in a washing mashine, kicked in the nuts.....and finishing it all off with a firm step into some dog crap
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07