Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 223 by Inane

RE: 223 by Inane

Originally posted by: ohpeekaboo
    so far, i think most of you have said it right:

these flashbacks, while nice, are getting old and redundant.

the only two things we really learned this chapter were sasuke's father doesn't want him to go "after itachi" (whatever that means in sasukes' fathers' eyes) and that itachi MAY possess a yet unseen type of sharingan.

other than that it's the same boring crap about sasuke's desperate desire to make his father proud of him, which personally, is not even a story idea i'm all that crazy about, especially compared to say, naruto, who never worked for someone elses attention. just adds to the whole feeling of how sasuke's always been an ungrateful brat.

and they even had the nerve to repeat some flashback at the end.. i don't even feel like it was for the first time, either, maybe the 2nd actually..
    you obviously arent that observant while reading.... naruto seeks aknowledgement much more than sasuke does. and i can understand that he wants his fathers attention thats just normal for a kid. so how does this make sasuke an ungrateful brat? these flashbacks are great so if you dont like them stop reading.

Id also like to comment on ohpeekaboo post...you do realize that Naruto always wanted attention too? That's why he used to be a prankster, to get attention.

all you people complaining about the flashback. we have had fights for months and i got SICK of them, god i wanted that to resolve but it took forever. now these flashbacks are great but i do agree three weeks should be enough.

but do you think any of you would complain if it was a flashback to the 4th and sealing of kyubi?

people need to stop whining and try to enjoy. if you dont like what your reading then dont read it at all simple as that.

223 by Inane

Originally posted by: Masakari
    Don't know what chapter you were reading highbass, but if kimimamaro didn't die, he would've killed gaara and lee... and then died.

i dunno about that because gaara looked so fuckin calm (mind the french) when he was fighting kimmaro.. compared to kimmaro.. who was like going all out and shit... i dunno gaara looked so leet...

223 by Inane

I just don't get some of you people, why don't you like the flashbacks? would you rather just go straight to the fight scene? and why would you even want to watch the fight scene in the manga? its noteven exciting as the animated fight scenes, flashbacks are good because they will strengthen character build, and also make the upcoming fightscene alot tenser, you know? You know, if you really don't like have flashbacks everyweek, then maybe you should be watching Power Rangers Ninja Storm every morning, they do the same jutsus but no flashbacks). you morons. some of you are probably 8 or 9 year olds that only understands that naruto has to beat everyone up ( thats acceptable due to your age though, so dont blame yourselves)

OK, lets now begin the start of the discussions, and no more whining plz babies.
    Didn't you all thought itachi's sharingans were crazy? that was creepy.

223 by Inane

Finally, some back-up. Without a good storyline, Naruto is shit, and Flashbacks are the way. Besides... that Sharigan is something to think about.

Also, Gaara is always calm when fighting, he just seems calmer because he doesn't talk to himself or his mother anymore, and he isn't a demon badger.

But Kimmi would've owned him. Because of his illness, he was most likely weak to start, and his fighting just went downhill from there.

That place over there........ahh never mind

This is taking so damn long by the time the fight between N and S happens summer will be over and we'll all be going to school again

R.I.P Captain America.

Originally posted by: Knives122
    This is taking so damn long by the time the fight between N and S happens summer will be over and we'll all be going to school again
    And your point is? the manga isnt going anywhere so you can always come back to it.

I think the reason people are finding the flashbacks so annoying is because we have to wait a week between chapters. You wait all week, finally get the chapter and when nothing really exciting happens it's a letdown (NB This isn't how I feel, btw, but some do).

I'm sure that if we had all the manga at once and we could read all these flashbacks in a row, probably 90% of people wouldn't complain. So really, aren't some of us complaining about the weekly wait rather than the content? The series has to have flashbacks for character development. I'm loving these flashbacks, it really helps me to appreciate Sasuke's position even more, I can understand his hatred, I'm sure it will become even clearer next week.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

what do you mean by that? that the flashbacks are boring, unecessary or crap? if you think so then why dont you stop reading? its not like anyone is forcing you to read. these flashbacks are great and are needed its not fun to just read fights for 5 months strait.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
    I think the reason people are finding the flashbacks so annoying is because we have to wait a week between chapters. You wait all week, finally get the chapter and when nothing really exciting happens it's a letdown (NB This isn't how I feel, btw, but some do)
    Yes that the reason, I dont have a very high patience for things like that, but even though its crap, Ill still read just b/c its part of the story

R.I.P Captain America.

Jing dude, why such anger. I don't really mind flashbacks. i just don't like flashbacks that don't really reveal much. i think we all know that without the character development, this series would be crap. Yes we did learn some new stuff. but a lot of what was in 223, we already knew. like someone else said we wait an entire week for this and when it comes to the flashback we don't really get all that much info and are let down.

so what have we learned.
    informative flashbacks=good
    but redundant flashbacks=annoying

223 by Inane

Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
    I think the reason people are finding the flashbacks so annoying is because we have to wait a week between chapters. You wait all week, finally get the chapter and when nothing really exciting happens it's a letdown (NB This isn't how I feel, btw, but some do)
    Yes that the reason, I dont have a very high patience for things like that, but even though its crap, Ill still read just b/c its part of the story
    If its crap, why are you reading it? Dammit. LOL i apologize for my anger then. It's just some people go dissing up naruto whenever it has flashback. Yes i do agree that redundant flash backs are dumb. but maybe kishimoto is going to do something even better, and this will just build up the intencity.

OKAY GUYS CAN WE SERIOUSLY STOP DISSING UP THIS CHAPTER AND GET ON WITH THE DISCUSSIONS. WHATS UP WITH ITACHI'S SHARINGAN...

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

223 by Inane

i love the flashbacks. i use to hate sasuke, now i feel sorry for him.

itachi's insane sharingan eyes are probably the reason why he mastered them at such a young age. they hold so much power that they look like they are exploding. maybe when any sharingan user reaches that kind of level will that happen. who knows.

(have u guys ever notice that kishimoto draws the "turning on" of sharingan from an above angle? does that make any sense?? e.g. way back when sasuke finally met itachi and that group of police questioning itachi. but anywayz, they look like really creepy ghosts when he draws them like that.)

lil sasuke learned the fire-breathing jutsu (was it something like katon gokakyu no jutsu...i can't remember). he was so cute when his father said "as expected from my child" or whatever.

I tried my best...

And as usual I'm the only one who loves the new chapter. I personally thought it was very cool to see how Sasuke learned his old signature jutsu.

i liked it alot to. great to see sasuke work havent seen that since the chidori chapters and even that time he got some things almost for free(lee's speed) now he worked his butt off to get his dads approval that was great.

I still like the Sharigan... I wonder what advantages the new "level" gives.

I don't really care about watching Sasuke progress, although seeing him actually work isn't bad. I really like learning about Itachi though, although i'd like to see someone actually do some damage to him.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    And as usual I'm the only one who loves the new chapter. I personally thought it was very cool to see how Sasuke learned his old signature jutsu.
    Hey, I loved it! And I'm the same, I thought it was great to see Sasuke develop one of his main techniques.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

223 by Inane

anything about itachi = COOL.

anyone dissing anything about itachi = cock sucker.

EDIT: ok, lately, a lot of people have been overly sensitive and wanting to kill me because of my comments. so, i'll put something real... yeah, i'm liking the flashbacks. i think itachi and sasuke have more of a real interesting storyline and naruto does. they should change the title to uchiha.

or something.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.