Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 223 by Inane

223 by Inane

Get it at narutofan.com or your favourite place now!

223 by Inane

Well it looks like next week we finally get to the day the Uchina clan gets wiped out. So I guess 2 week we'll be back to Naruto and Sasuke.

223 by Inane

Narutofan appears to be asplode - I guess I'll check back in a few hours

RE: 223 by Inane

1 or 2 weeks actually. The flash back. even i am getting board of. But the first page showed something intresting. I think a solid black eye even more so would be the Full Stregth of there Clans eye.

maybe the uchiha's bloodline evolve into a better one, and itachi has it.

overall, itachi pwnzor

223 by Inane

Well even after the translation, i'm neither impressed nor interested in those events. the mean pretty much nothing. except the part where sasuke's father tells him not to follow his brother. what a waste. Dammit, 2 more weeks of this. i'm not even intersted in the fight between naruto and sasuke anymore. extremely dissapointed. like the time i thought sakura was gonna change and nothing. if anything she's even lazier now.

223 by Inane

man.. i just started reading the manga and have read upto the recent release... got tired of waiting for the anime next episode to released and then i couldnt stop... one thing idont understand is why is everyone on itachis dick all the time... we havent seen shit of him... i personally would say that gaara was the coolest one so far... when he beat the shit outta kimmarro... plus 223 is so repeatitive.. we already know sasukes history.. i just wanna see sasuke fight!

223 by Inane

don't ever dis kimimaro or itachi. ever.

gaara didn't whoop anyone's ass. kimimaro only lost because of his illness.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

223 by Inane

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    don't ever dis kimimaro or itachi. ever.

gaara didn't whoop anyone's ass. kimimaro only lost because of his illness.
    lol...

anywayz, itachi's eyes on page 2 looked hella freaky
    and the repetition of these flashbacks are getting very annoying (itachi pokes sasuke's head *next time*)

223 by Inane

I personally thought this episode added a good character depth. Especially showing how a genius this Sasuke is. And finally after all the years always being in the shadows of Itachi, his dad finally recognized him. But only after I guess, his dad more or less disowened Itachi.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

223 by Inane

Don't know what chapter you were reading highbass, but if kimimamaro didn't die, he would've killed gaara and lee... and then died.

Interesting chapter, the eye thing added another dimension to itachi's character. Maybe it has something to do with the super fire jutsu he used in the frogs throat.

But yea im enjoying these flashbacks, its a good lead on into this fight, showing why sasuke has to leave

It was a good chapter but as the most people im getting tired of the flashbacks.

If next week the chapter is about seeing Itachi destroying his clan agian it will very piontless chapter.

I dont even care about Sasuke vs Naruto now,i just wanted this arc to be finished.

Lol thats prittty pessemistic, i relish the series [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Whats wrong with a lil flashback? Without them, Naruto would be a shitty manga, learning about the characters adds depth. They just need to release more episodes a week.

Besides, I want to learn about those Sharingan, those were insnae.

And his father actually acknowledged him, but the only reason he did, is because he now won't even look at Itachi.

so far, i think most of you have said it right:

these flashbacks, while nice, are getting old and redundant.

the only two things we really learned this chapter were sasuke's father doesn't want him to go "after itachi" (whatever that means in sasukes' fathers' eyes) and that itachi MAY possess a yet unseen type of sharingan.

other than that it's the same boring crap about sasuke's desperate desire to make his father proud of him, which personally, is not even a story idea i'm all that crazy about, especially compared to say, naruto, who never worked for someone elses attention. just adds to the whole feeling of how sasuke's always been an ungrateful brat.

and they even had the nerve to repeat some flashback at the end.. i don't even feel like it was for the first time, either, maybe the 2nd actually..

Blog Entries

Originally posted by: ohpeekaboo
    ... especially compared to say, naruto, who never worked for someone elses attention. just adds to the whole feeling of how sasuke's always been an ungrateful brat...
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't Naruto's primary goal to be acknowledged by everyone? Sasuke only wanted to be acknowledged by his father and Itachi.

Barumonk makes a strong arguement, and im forced to agree with the information. They both seek acknowledgement.

Look, if your tired of flashbacks, stop reading this Manga.

Naruto seeks acknowledgement ALOT more then Sasuke does, Naruto wants the whole village to notice him, while Sasuke no longer seems to care as much, he just wants power to kill Itachi, doesn't need to be acknowledged, just powerful.

there is nothing wrong with these flashbacks. they are not nearly as repetative as everyone says. we have seen some really interesting things as well.