Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam SEED 2

Gundam SEED 2

Gundam SEED 2 a.k.a Gundam SEED Destiny, the series that was rumored about ever since SEED ended is finally here.

for more info go to Info Page

this is very good news for me and i hope for many others. what do you think terra? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Gundam SEED 2

these are the series they should do a pre/sequal for:

cowboy bebop (prequal)
    fmp fumoffu (sequal)
    gundam WING

gundam seed had a homorific ending because that guy who was banging the lady captain died at the end. that guy was the coolest one in the series and he dies, how gay.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

RE: Gundam SEED 2

This great news... They've taken out Kira as the leading role... a plus I think, but I hope he makes some appearances...

But the plus of the biggest pluses is that Cagalli is back... she most be one of my all-time favorite characters...

I find it hard to believe that this will be out as soon as this october...

That place over there........ahh never mind

I think they should of left Kira in, b/c the series was mostly about them, it would of been cool to have them both on the same side as friends again, but oh well it'll still be cool

R.I.P Captain America.

Now the 10000000000000000000000000000000 dollar question...

Is this series prelicensed by Bandai ? Because if it is we are going to have trouble seeing it fansubbed... unless we get another Haro group

I liked Kira, he was a bit naive, stupid and weird, but still...

It looks like Hisashi Hirai, character design, was very busy in the recent year/months.... bringing us 24 episodes of Fafner for the summer and 50 episodes of Gundam SEED 2 in october...

Yep, and I must say that he is doing a fine job [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

That's good news!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Looking forward to this, even with Kira not being in this sequel

Well considering Kira and his friends were on Orb to begin with, they will probably at least make appearences, because that's where they are living (or at least that's what I'm assuming, it's a strong possibility considering that's where they were originally from).

I wonder who will pilot the gundam on top, the color style of that gundam tends to go to the main character of gundam series, so if Athrun is the main character would he pilot it? Even though he had a fascination with reddish type gundams that transformed into planes in the previous series?

Gundam SEED 2

First things first, YAAAAAAY no stupid Gundam Astray story **peers back at website again**... YAAAY!!

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    Now the 10000000000000000000000000000000 dollar question...

Is this series prelicensed by Bandai ? Because if it is we are going to have trouble seeing it fansubbed... unless we get another Haro group
    hmm. Toughie, I've scoured my ol' Gundam resources and have found no word of pre-licensing. Now here my question: Where's ma monay!??

little description I found:
    There's no end to the wars of man -- As long as the delusions and hatred exist within people.
    The truce only existed for a moment. In the end, the people of space and Earth couldn't do nothing
    but desist each other. A new MS with the name of G is built as if as a battle flag while destiny
    turns towards the dawn [of war?].

With tears in his eyes, Kira Yamato disappeared a long time ago and Asuran Zara and Kagari Yura are
    wasting time caught up in politics.

Thus, Shin Asuka comes to bear the new age of Zaft. But, he won't necessarily become the maiden of
    light bringing happiness, but rather rise as a crimson archer embracing hatred and blind obidience
    within himself and become.

And so the new story also becomes a story of war. A story of fighting the enemy,
    of people themselves becoming a bullets shooting towards the enemy without hesitation, a story
    of red-hot will of gunfire.

Is a new future waiting beoynd that battle, or is it the demise of humanity? No one knows that yet.

Nice info there... So Kira disappeared.... that looks like a good premise to have a unsuspected and surprise appearance at anytime in the series when no one expects it....

Also... this link is down at the moment right? http://www.gundams.net/index.php?page=seed_2

hah, some cool stuff indeed, here the main site btw http://www.gundam-seed-d.net/

haha, it would be cool if they did it Megaman Zero style, Athrun being "Zero" and Kira "X" >_< And Kira picking up the "Masked Char" role being the 'Mysterious helper' haha

Gundam SEED 2

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    these are the series they should do a pre/sequal for:

cowboy bebop (prequal)
    fmp fumoffu (sequal)
    gundam WING

gundam seed had a homorific ending because that guy who was banging the lady captain died at the end. that guy was the coolest one in the series and he dies, how gay.
    gundam wing got a sequal. remember endless waltz? and how they blow up their gundams in the end?

and the coolest character in seed is asuran....

Gundam SEED 2

i thought that was just a movie.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Gundam SEED 2

Movie or not... it is still a sequel... it is not a Summary movie if that is what you are getting at... it continues the story

Actually the movie is a compilation of the 3 episode OVA with added footage...

Gundam SEED 2

My spontaneous reaction to this is:

ASFKOPASFKOPASFKOPASFOPASFKSFOXFOZASASFASFKOPASFKO PA
    SFKOPASFOPASFKSFOXFOZASASFASFKOPASFKOPASFKOPASFOPA SFKSFOXFOZASASF
    ASFKOPASFKOPASFKOPASFOPASFKSFOXFOZASASFASFKOPASFKO PAS
    FKOPASFOPASFKSFOXFOZASASFASFKOPASFKOPASFKOPASFOPAS FKSFOXFOZASASF

Which vagually translates into HOLY FUCK YES FINALLY LIFE IS WORTH LIVING ONCE AGAIN!

This will rock.

not to unexpected coming from you terra [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lets just hope that they wont license this to fast.

God, I can't wait for the OST for GS2.. GS OST was one of my favorites..

I can't wait for more Isaac. He has the best haircut. Ever.