Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam SEED 2

RE: Gundam SEED 2

they updated the official site with pics of all the new gundams and chars, if u dont remember where that is its HERE

Gundam SEED 2

I have been looking on the pics on your previuse link, fury, and i discoverd 2 things.

1. The feet of the X24S [the green one] look a lill Aegisish/Deathschyte Hellish[endless waltz version.]?

2. Doesnt it looks like the X31S [the blue one] have some sort of a super power cannon in its chest?

and another thing. I dont get the thing with 2 swords on the X56S/y [Sword Impulse?]. i mean, they are both two-handed... :s

And i dont like the X56S/"s "legcannons", they are too Freedomish, well, they are not "legcannos" but when i uses them the look like Freedoms "legcannons"...wow, this maybe is conf00lzing. but anyway: THE BIG F*CKING CANNONS THAT THE X56S/"B" HAVE IS TOO FREEDOMISH... ^_^;

Sorry for my english, english isnt my best qualite [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

By the way, Jiraiya. The girl in the Zaft clothes doesnt have the same hair color as Lacus..

the new newtype magazine has gundam seed 2 on the cover and promises to have lots of cool gundam seed 2 stuff in it, now if only i could find scans of it. if nebody finds it lemme know [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Just took a look at the new characters. Man, the earth alliance certainly has gotten kinda slutty looking. Ripped shirts and uniforms?!! What kinda army is this?!! lol, compared them to Zaft's clean cut, buttoned-up characters.

most of the suits remind me alot of the old seed suits black one looked like blitz. the red one looked like aegis. the green one looked like a cross between aegis and forbidden. the blue one looked like a cross between calamity and forbidden. and of course impulse the eternal srtike copy. so in other words i like it alot. the characters looked promising to. the earth alliance ppl looked badass especially the girl. wow this is gonna be awesome.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Originally posted by: Everon
    Man, the earth alliance certainly has gotten kinda slutty looking. Ripped shirts and uniforms?!! What kinda army is this?!!
    it's the way to victory.

I tried my best...

The guy with blue hair better justify his blue Gundam. Hehuh same colors. Olo. Smart. Ehm, anyway...

THIS IS GONNA KICK ASS!

Hell I even made my first Seed sig ever to celebrate. Actually my first sig ever. I know it shows... :/ But anyway, CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    The guy with blue hair better justify his blue Gundam. Hehuh same colors. Olo. Smart. Ehm, anyway...

THIS IS GONNA KICK ASS!

Hell I even made my first Seed sig ever to celebrate. Actually my first sig ever. I know it shows... :/ But anyway, CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Same here

Bring it onnnn!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

i think ive found a way to make the time pass faster, 2 gundam seed games come out here in the us in like a week, one for gba and one for ps2. The gba one is a gundam fighter game it looks like, thatll be unique [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] must go see what the ps2 game is like but graphically it looks cool [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

the earth alliance guys looks badass not like that pink haired girl in zaft she looks nothing like a mobile suit pilot.

man i cant wait either AAARRRRGGGH!!! this is taking way to long :'(

yeah because nicol looked like an ms pilot lol

~GS

okay he didnt look like one either [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] but seriously she looks exactly like lux. albino do you know about any site in english with info on those new characters? damn i can barely wait :'( think im gonna try do a seed 2 sig [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] hope it turns out good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

the only info out on em in english or japanese is that the earth forces people are special forces and steal the gundams, nothing has been revealed yet any further than that. We may learn something soon though as the next newtype magazine thats suppossed to come out in japan is suppossed to have lotsa seed 2 stuff (its on the cover [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Albino, I sincerily hope you'll make me a Seed 2 Isaac sig once some pics of him shows up. He just has to be in 2 aswell, or else blood will float.

will do! hopefully he has an uber duel now or something [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Maybe he doesn't fight at all now when he has that almighty promotion. :/

true, but he never seemed to be one the type for negotiations, i can see him demoting himself just so he could fight again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

doesnt sound too unthinkable after all its isaac we talk about the guy that dont htink its fun if the enemy isnt trying to kill him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Gundam SEED 2

That is also very true but he seemed to mellow up at the end... with the whole "Shitfuck I cannot kill Diakka" & the sensitive scene with his mother.

Now playing in winamp!

Isaac Juule - Shoot

Awesome [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    the earth alliance guys looks badass not like that pink haired girl in zaft she looks nothing like a mobile suit pilot.
    i agree. the earth alliance guys ... thumbs up!! and yeah.. the pink haired girl...why pink??

I tried my best...