Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam SEED 2

Gundam SEED 2

even though kira mysteriously disapeard judging from the stuff that was revealed to him at the end, and what he decided to not to after he got the freedom, i wont be surprised if he is away at the orphanage with that blind dude... i wonder why lacus didnt take control of zaft... the new dude looks like raww lol (just put your thumb covering his nose and eyes)

I am liking the SEED direction more, first time through it followed the alliance, now its following zaft, hopefully we get to see more of the bad side of orb like in the astray manga

~GS

RE: Gundam SEED 2

yea getting the seed forum back wouldnt hurt. the coolest mech in seed is justice. i've never seen a mech like that before its just awesome.

lacus is almost in seed 2 that other elite pilot girl looks exactly like lacus the only thing that is diffrent is the hair style even the hair color is the same. myabe lacus used an alias and became a mobile suit pilot O.o

@syllaw: This way of "switching" what side to follow is also very similar to the original Gundam series. In the sequel to it the bad guys were suddenly the good guys, as in we followed them.

Interesting how Seed keeps borrowing so many ideas from the original Gundam all the time... ah well, as long as it keeps being kickass I don't mind [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

i dont mind either as long as asuran doesnt turn out to be a bad guy. that would suck :/

well in zeta we dont follow things from zeon's side... as i understand it the homage theory is that

alliance = feddies

zaft = zeon

so you guys arent looking forward to ATHRUN'S Counterattack? he'll make a metal pink AC called the PAtty after his dad patrick heh heh

~GS

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    yea getting the seed forum back wouldnt hurt. the coolest mech in seed is justice. i've never seen a mech like that before its just awesome.
    The coolest mech in seed is Freedom =P it kick justice ass ^.~

Which is the coolest Gundam ever then? anyone? I think Deathscythe Hell is pretty cool..

That place over there........ahh never mind

(the coolest gundam ever was Wing Zero Custom from Endless waltz) The coolest gundam in seed was the Freedom(b/c its like wing zero)

R.I.P Captain America.

i hate this! i cant download the opening song T_T this is horrible !!!

im a big freedom fan, a 1/144 scale version guards my computer lol. maybe a forbidden will join him soon though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: AlbinoFury
    im a big freedom fan, a 1/144 scale version guards my computer lol. maybe a forbidden will join him soon though [img][/img]
    Im waiting for my 1/100 Freedom and Justice ^_^ i hope they'll come next week.. is the 1/144 good? i heard that it sucked alot..

I like many mechs from Wing & Seed since I loved how each character had a personal mech in those series. Deathscythe & Heavyarms rule the Wing scene. In Seed I'm in love with most mechs... Forbidden, Duel, Buster... great fuckin' shit. Nichol's mech too. Can't believe I forgot it's name. Remind me someone. :/ Cloaking rocks.

I'm also a big fan of the Hyaku Shiki from Z Gundam. It's shiny!

lol.... i think that the aftermath was just a waste of time... didnt really explain anything since Lacus' song took most of the time

Gundam SEED 2

terra its blitz(nicholes mech) and justice is the coolest ever it might be rivaled by wing zero custom but justice is still cooler it got that board thingy with wings that can fly on its own(sp?) that is the shit.

EDIT NOTE: sorry for my huge obvious mistake [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

terra its buster(nicholes mech).
    Actauly Nicholes mech is Blitz...

it serves its purpose of just looking kinda cool and sitting next to my tower, im not a big gundam modeler but i tried the 144 and so far its pretty good, it would have been better had i been dedicated and bought paints and stuff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: Shannon-Nii
    terra its buster(nicholes mech).
    Actauly Nicholes mech is Blitz...
    no shit i just wrote wonrg [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] im tired you know......let me fix that

Yeah Blitz that's it. It was awesome. Too bad Nichol went stupid at his end and made the poor thing blow up. :/

But Buster had its moment! i mean come on! interchangeable gun cannons! An original-first!

Buster is BADASS! There's no escaping that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

SiLeNc3r

hey guys...been hearing alot about the gundam seed series...but cant find any link that contain the torrent..whats up with it been licened???
    can anyone tell me where i can i download it????
    thx alot