Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam SEED 2

RE: Gundam SEED 2

yeh top of my list are the kira asuran fight, and also the first time asuran comes to help kira to kick some druggy butt! Also the whole last 5 ep stint was just amazing. Ive been watching the dub on cartoon network on saturdays for kicks, for u europeans that wanna check it out u can find it here I think

btw im at work right now on my first seed 2 sig [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Gundam SEED 2

Originally posted by: AlbinoFury
    Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Oh the art style is so similar that it makes me teary!

Girubert (I'm assuming Gilbert) will kick ass. I can tell that already.

Oh and...

ISAAC IS BACK AND CRAVES YOUR ASS!

GATX-102 DUEL FOREVER, BITCHES!

Edit: Guys I just saw the last 2 Seed episodes again... they ARE the best thing EVER within anime... so fucking good... the opening... the death of the druggies... oh man... DID I MENTION THE OPENING? BEST ANIME SONG EVER! ARGH

OCTOBER DAMNIT
    you see, kids? this is what anime can do to a person.

get help terra!~
    so says the guy who would dry hump itachi if he saw him on the street [img][/img]
    ITACHI IS MINE! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Gundam SEED 2

ROFL

Already doing Seed 2 sigs? Awesome!

Yeah I've been digging up the eps too... I love too much in this series, some favorite scenes are when Isaac blows up the ship with innocent people... Nichol's death... when Orb gets destroyed and Kagari gets to know that she is Kira's sister, that scene is SO AWESOME together with the music. And then her father dies. ARGH! So good.

And as Fury says the last 5 episodes... they were all so fucking awesome, I can watch them over and over and it's just not possible to choose a favorite scene from them... each second is better than the last

well i got the inspiration form you terra [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] and seed is one of the best shows ever so its almost impossible to just wait for seed 2.

i spent the last two nights catching up on Gundam Wing since I havent watched it... I'm currently at episode 43 since im watching a-l releases...

At the moment I like SEED slightly better, but I find that the characters in Wing are much better... especially since they are all psycho's.... but SEED's story just overwhelms every other aspect....

As for my favorite scene in SEED it's when Andrew Bartfeldt, the Tiger of the Desert, first meets with Kira and Cagalli when they are eating... I don't know why but i love that scene...

Other than that the previous scenes mentioned are also my favorites...

Gundam SEED 2

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    but I find that the characters in Wing are much better...
    TAKE THAT BACK!

Wing sucks so hard that it invents a new word for suck which I like to call 'robo-suck', it is fueled by bishounen riding (admittedly) badass mechs which lack personality entirely and the story is so full of cliches and holes that a swiss cheese would cry of jealousy if it saw this despicable pile of animated CRAP!

That place over there........ahh never mind

how do you feel about G-Gundam then(thought that was one of the better series)

R.I.P Captain America.

Gundam SEED 2

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Originally posted by: Budweineken
    but I find that the characters in Wing are much better...
    TAKE THAT BACK!

Wing sucks so hard that it invents a new word for suck which I like to call 'robo-suck', it is fueled by bishounen riding (admittedly) badass mechs which lack personality entirely and the story is so full of cliches and holes that a swiss cheese would cry of jealousy if it saw this despicable pile of animated CRAP!
    Again... what I liked about the characters are their psycho personalities... Something I really enjoy in anime...

BUT... I enjoyed the story and everything else about SEED much better...

BUT that doesnt make Wing crap... I enjoyed it...

Gundam SEED 2

Heres my seed 2 siggy, its kinda rough as their arent that many images out yet. What ya think [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Gundam SEED 2

i'll put a buster cannon in yo face, wing haters!

the wing gundam were the most elite gundams ever.

ever.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: Knives122
    how do you feel about G-Gundam then(thought that was one of the better series)
    G-Gundam is stupid. But it still comes through as a good show, since it's meant to be sort of a play on the original Gundam series with ridiculous designs and whatnot. G-Gundam is a good watch.

Wing sucks because the plot tries to be engaging while it's not. And it's too evident that it was made just to make young girls drool. And in that manner it succeeded. Oh and did I forget to mention Relena?

And Albino, your sigs are as damn awesome as always. Doing such great stuff with nothing but early images as basis is to be expected from you.

On a different note, does any of you trustworthy underlings know how to but a banner? It doesn't work for me. :/

more gundam seed 2 related stuff for ya'll. Ive seen it pretty confirmed in like two places now that the first op for seed two is gonna be a song named destiny that you can dl RIGHT HERE

Good work, I complement your greatness

R.I.P Captain America.

haha this maybe off topic, but i think that Wing Zero from Gundam Wing is the toughest gundam there is... you may all disagree with me, but this is all my opinion.
    like cmon.. just think about it, all that detail put into it with all the feathers and stuff... just makes it look so tuff.

feathers=toughness? Not exactly the concept of toughness that i grasp, what next pastels=badassedness. rofl. Seriously SEED is the superior series [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

wing sucks. i dont even need to explain why it sucks cause its so obvious. SEED owns it. oh and great work on the sig albino.

wait Albino, do you make the backgrounds or do you find them online?

R.I.P Captain America.

Gundam SEED 2

Are you serious, is that the upcoming new intro? Is it Nami singing once again? How fucking awesome! I must hear this.

Edit: Ok I heard it. This kicks so much ass. I said it before and I'll probably say it 12491942 times more...

OCTOBER DAMNIT

yes the song does kick alot of ass, but lets let albino answer my question first

R.I.P Captain America.