Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam SEED 2

RE: Gundam SEED 2

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    I can't wait for more Isaac. He has the best haircut. Ever.
    lol! that guy was such a flamer!!!!!
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Gundam SEED 2

hey they put up a site too Gundam seed 2, you can get it here (Gundam Seed 2 site) unfortunately its all in japanes, except for the part on the left

R.I.P Captain America.

Gundam SEED 2

Originally posted by: Knives122
    hey they put up a site too Gundam seed 2, you can get it here (Gundam Seed 2 site) unfortunately its all in japanes, except for the part on the left
    lol well it's only the same link I posted several posts ago [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I think I got some site's with some new info in english. Maybe I'll post em tomorrow, if I have the time ;P

That place over there........ahh never mind

oh s*^t, didnt notice that, sorry, guess i got carried away, oh well

R.I.P Captain America.

Sweet.
    I hope it will kick ass. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

thanks...i was wondering about seed 2...but we gotta wait till oct. patience!

fuck yeh guys, and dont worry no matter liscenced or not itll come to us, greatest 3 animes in a timeslot in a row ever!, seed > Fma > Seed 2 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I dont see it going all the way through without them throwing kira into the mix somewhere, he will prob be left out trying to live peacefully, but in the end he will have to fight as he always has had to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

yea hopefully it wouldnt truly feel like a seed sequal without kira crying somewhere [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

and terra asuran is the coolest and has the coolest haircut .

Gundam SEED 2

Bah this is confusing me too much. Shin Asuka and Asuran look to much alike, so which person is it on the frontpage of http://www.gundam-seed-d.net/ ??

I guess cause he's wearing a Zaft uniform its Asuka - maybe they should add like nametag and stick it to his forehead so its more clear.

asuka looks like kira not asuran, asuran is the guy piloting justice. the main character of seed who looks like asuka is kira and he pilots freedom.

Gundam SEED 2

Yo guys i Babelfished the official seed 2 site (www.gundam-seed-d.net) and heres some translations as bad as they are by babelfish about Impulse gundam and asuran and the new main char:

Impulse Gundam XGMF-X56S
    It was the up-to-date machine of the ¶ÕÈ troop MS who was developed after the concluding of the uni- mortar treaty, the fuselage robbery in ¢üâêüï? was escaped, the embarkation fuselage of the thin ground mosquito.
    Because use of the nuclear engine is prohibited by treaty, the ǃ&üÈêª?Óüà transmission of electricity system is adopted anew. This is the mechanism which makes the supply of energy with the wireless possible from remote place, the mother ship exists if with this, the energy being cut off was gone (basically is but). In addition various game bureaus responding by adopting the armament conversion mechanism which is called the cockpit and the silhouette system of deformation possible independent formation in the fighter plane, core splendor, it is possible to make strategy correspond instantaneously,

New Main Char story(asika?):
    Coordinator. The case of the ªüÖ invasion maneuvers of 71 years it is involved in battle, loses the parents and the younger sister before the eye. After the ªüÖ escaping the elite pilot of ¶ÕÈ (the red clothes) with it became over the plant, it had come to ¢üâêüï? as the guard part of Durand dull. Formal pilot of impulse Gundam.

Asuran(update on whats up wit him):
    Second next ä*? É¥ü¨ offense and defense after the war you go into exile to ªüÖ, recover independence and you support the linking which has become the typical head. It was attended to ¢üâêüï? as her guard which faces to the strictly confidential conversation with Durand dull. Presently, you have been identified alias publicly.

Girubert? New Char(pic Right HERE )
    Heres a descript of him: Uni- mortar treaty (cease-fire treaty) after the concluding receiving after the temporary judgement national assembly which is dispersed, is inaugurated as highest council chairman. Dying/fleeing coming sea gel Klein idea is followed and the road of harmony of natural is assured. Also reliance from the ordinary citizen is thick.

Runa? New Female and prob resident hottie [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] (Pic HERE )
    Char Descript: Coordinator. ¶ÕÈ new model warship Minerva's clue. Elite MS pilot.

I know the translations r shitty but hey its better than nothing thx babelfish [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Gundam SEED 2

Oh the art style is so similar that it makes me teary!

Girubert (I'm assuming Gilbert) will kick ass. I can tell that already.

Oh and...

ISAAC IS BACK AND CRAVES YOUR ASS!

GATX-102 DUEL FOREVER, BITCHES!

Edit: Guys I just saw the last 2 Seed episodes again... they ARE the best thing EVER within anime... so fucking good... the opening... the death of the druggies... oh man... DID I MENTION THE OPENING? BEST ANIME SONG EVER! ARGH

OCTOBER DAMNIT

Gundam SEED 2

Is it only me that thinks that Impulse is kinda... Strikish?

very strikish it even has the aile add on pack like strike did, but then again the main character gundams always are pretty similar.

well yeah. the colors are always blue, white, yellow and red. but impulse is tooo~ Strikish =P

bah strike was kickass so let it be strikish [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Gundam SEED 2

Oh and...

Edit: Guys I just saw the last 2 Seed episodes again... they ARE the best thing EVER within anime... so fucking good... the opening... the death of the druggies... oh man... DID I MENTION THE OPENING? BEST ANIME SONG EVER! ARGH

OCTOBER DAMNIT
    you see, kids? this is what anime can do to a person.

get help terra!~
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Gundam SEED 2

Originally posted by: Mut@t@

Oh and...

OCTOBER DAMNIT
    you see, kids? this is what anime can do to a person.

get help terra!~
    so says the guy who would dry hump itachi if he saw him on the street [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I DON'T WANT HELP I WANT A MOBILE SUIT

lol ill make one for you terra [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

well since many of us are waiting for Destiny i guess we have dug our seed eps out again? i know i have. so whats your favorite scene in seed?

i got 3 favorite scenes in no particular order.

when nichole dies.
    when asuran selfdestructs.
    when freedom saves archangel for the first time.

so much emotions in those scenes especially the first 2 the 3rd is more badass and cool.