Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Gundam SEED 2

RE: Gundam SEED 2

ill just go with terra on this one again this show has so many positive points that they put complete shadow on the negative ones which makes the show perfect.

lol i guess i was wrong then... but yea, it was new to me so blah!. hahah its all good.

Gundam SEED 2

Originally posted by: Terracosmo

EVERYTHING IS PERFECT IN THIS SHOW PERIOD
    I couldnt have said it any better myself.

This episode was fantastic!!! <u>Everything single thing about this ep. was great!!!</u>

I say we go on strike (no pun intended) until we get our GSeed Destiny forum!

Oh, and way to go Cagalli on blowing Athrun's cover. Nice.

Gundam SEED 2

Originally posted by: gaaralovessand
    I say we go on strike (no pun intended) until we get our GSeed Destiny forum!
    Go ahead. It won't make a difference.

Gundam SEED 2

Starts seed forum chant. Anyways what was the point of Athrun hiding his identity? I figured he was well known in the coordinator world from his dad and the fact he stole Justice. Anyways any thoughts on whose gonna die this show? So far the masked guy isnt in the ending, if he's like Muu then he's as good as dead. Meh I don't care who die as long as it's not Steller, she's the love interest so she should have a free pass to the end.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Okay, i can't take this anymore, im going to download the anime-heaven version.

A-Kingdom and AonE release is out. http://a.scarywater.net/aone/.

Woo. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I dunno Aeon, love interests are usually the ones to go when it comes to Gundam...

I beg to differ... love interest in Gundam dont die... in SEED the only person considered love interest to die (regarding a Gundam fighter) was that slut that Kira was fucking (but when she died he already had a thing for Lacus)

And in Wing

Possible Spoilers

Non of the love interest die either...

End of Spoilers

I havent watched the other Gundam series yet so i might be mistaken about those...

Gundam SEED 2

Well, practically nobody died in Wing. Wing is not like other Gundam series, because it SUCKS.
    Oh and aren't like everybody love interests in that show seeing as they are all homosexual and in love with each other? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And you are wrong yes. Love interests die generally, I can give some examples below (spoilers of course for their respective series):

Gundam 0079: Lalah Sune
    Z Gundam: Four Murasame
    Gundam War in the Pocket: Bernie (as close to a love interest to someone he gets)
    I've heard lots of people die in V Gundam too but I didn't see that one...

cant frgt muu in SEED!. though he wasnt for the main character, he was a love interest for the captain, and he died!

yea great scene i loved that part.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Gundam SEED 2

dl it now from what you guys have said, its the best episode so far in the series [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

R.I.P Captain America.

Gundam SEED 2

I still think the first episode was better... but episode 2 was a great episode... now we know who that blond kid is, or at least have an idea... I wish Athrun would have been able to keep is identity secret a while longer...

i watched it, WOW somuch action already in episode 2!

Looks at Jing's Gaia sig and says ohhhh pretty, now I want a Gaia sig[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img].

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

What im liking about this series at the moment is that impulse is obviously superior to the other suits, but by no means does he seem almighty compared to the others like many of the Gundams looked in other series.... it means that we will see good one on one action

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    I like the blond kid, i hope he will be the pilot of a kickass gundam in the future. He seems better than the rest of the normal soldiers, he probably will get a better gundam later on.

Right now "blond kid" (Rey) has a Zaku, but I sure hope he'll get a gundam... because they are just so much cooler.

Great new sig btw jing.

Gundam SEED 2

*spoilers*

hm, does anyone notice the tendency that sunrise has with bad guy with masks? anyways, the new one seems suspicious. I believe its Mwu la fraga, or however u spell his name that piloted Strike after Kira got Freedom. Because their voice actors the same, and since mwu la fraga's dad, was kurtz who wore a mask, they both suffer from the same illness. as to why he might be, i have no idea. Also in episode 2, he goes out in a mobile unit that resembles his oldest one, being the orange ship with 4 mini blasters that detach and go seperately.