Thread: IMPORTANT: About Naruto episode 90

IMPORTANT: About Naruto episode 90

Hello All,

I've been thinking about this episode 90 that we are all waiting for and since it was not coming i decided to glean information on the web and according to a site specialized in series and the detail of their broadcast, Naruto 90 was not broadcast last Wednesday but LAST THRUSDAY JULY 01st !!! For some reason they changed the usual Wednesday broadcast date. the same happened this Thursday July 09th with Naruto ep 91 so i'm really worried that the people of ANBU AONE not seeing it on wednesday simply thought they skipped a week in which case it is lost !!!

I definitely hope i'm wrong about this

Quexos [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I don't know where you're getting your facts from but, I don't think Naruto 90 was aired last week. Not to sound unsure, but that's because the only fact I have to back it up is the logic that the Naruto community accepted the fact that no Naruto would be released last week, and that the earliest fansubs of episode 90 aired just yesterday.

RE: IMPORTANT: About Naruto episode 90

Well, like i said i hope i'm wrong of course. but i got the info from http://www.tvtome.com/ once there you type "naruto" in the site search field at the top of the screen then click on "episode list".
    So why would they say that it started airing on thursday from episode 90 ? well it could be a mistake of course but then they did it again for ep 91 which they say aired on thursday july 8th (yesterday)
    it's a funny coincidence since the Naruto community agreed that ep 90 was not aired wednesday june 30th ...

Please tell me i'm wrong

I question how you would trust an american TV site on japanese TV listings...

Anyway according to their news, July 08th Episode 90 is released on bit torrent (yesterday) not 91. Their episode guide says 91 was released yesterday, I don't know why, but that's what it says. I have never seen this site before and after this I doubt I'll ever revisit it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quexos, you're dumb.

What happened was that, last week, Prince of Tennis had a one-hour special that ran over the time slot of Naruto. Episode 90 aired this week, and it's all back to normal.

So true, they just skipped a week.

91 won't be aired til next Wednesday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] And 90 was aired normally as I downloaded the raw fairly early in the day Wednesday from Saiyaman, as usual.

yes, and i do believe the raw came out on wed
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

it doesn't really matter now, aslong as its out

naruto 90 aired 2 days ago. 91 will be aired next wednesday.... they havent changed the airtime.

That is how it is... I know since I downloaded the RAW which many others did as well.

That place over there........ahh never mind

yep we're what people call "hardcore"

R.I.P Captain America.

That place over there........ahh never mind

*double post*

R.I.P Captain America.