Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: latest chapter revelations

latest chapter revelations

Originally posted by: Hokage-IV
    "If Naruto wasn't there to take the punch for Tsunade, Kabuto would have completly beaten her.
    If Tsunade wasn't there to heal Naruto, the battle would have ended with Naruto being dead while Kabuto is only out of chackra."

what "IF" tsunade wasnt so rusty? what "IF" Tsunade didnt have the blood phobial(teminology?)

facts u said? at one side of the equation with "IFs" n saying its a fact? lol ok...Q]
    you're focusing on the word "if" itself >_>

the sentence says what would be a result , but didnt happen , and that is a fact.

thanks for clearing that one up for him Masamune.
    you've just saved me from the need to further isnsult him[img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Originally posted by: Masamune
    Originally posted by: Hokage-IV
    "If Naruto wasn't there to take the punch for Tsunade, Kabuto would have completly beaten her.
    If Tsunade wasn't there to heal Naruto, the battle would have ended with Naruto being dead while Kabuto is only out of chackra."

what "IF" tsunade wasnt so rusty? what "IF" Tsunade didnt have the blood phobial(teminology?)

facts u said? at one side of the equation with "IFs" n saying its a fact? lol ok...Q]
    you're focusing on the word "if" itself >_>

the sentence says what would be a result , but didnt happen , and that is a fact.
    the word "if" itself changes the complexity of a sentence.

1)I arrived to work on time today

2)If there wasnt any rush hr traffic, I would've arrived to work on time.

1) boss: ur on time

2) boss: ur late

boss=witness, a form of evidence

Fact is a statment that can be proven thru evidence.. the word IF implies to hypothetical situations . Meaning, it didnt happened.

cuz it didnt happened, one could think Tsunade wouldve still beaten kabuto.One could think Naruto wouldnt die if tsunade wasnt there either.

onpinion+onpinion=opinion