Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor

Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor

ep one was released by aoi-anime i haven't watched it yet sounds like a promosing series get the torrent form animesuki or mirkx

RE: Soukyuu no Fafner

You might get reminded about Gundam SEED... the characters look similar... If not mistaken done by the same artist... I think anime-empire is also releasing this so I'll wait a few days to see if it's so, if not I'll download aoi-anime's version

decent first ep, it has a NGE feeling about it but i hope it doesn't end up to similar because i hate NGE

I really liked the first episode. It definitely feels like NGE down to the synaptic suits at the end of ending credits.

***Spoiler Alert***

Talk about your Catch-22 questions. So do you think it would have been different if they had said "No."?

***End of Spoiler Alert***

I am downloading the first episode. I hope it is good. How does it compare to Rahxephon?

For some odd reason I keep calling the main Character Shinji, I wound Why? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Out of all the fansubs out at the moment... which one do you consider to be the best one....?

Well it reminds me of Rahxephon for some reason... especially the idea of the whole world being wiped out except for a little island... hard to compare to it at the moment since Rahxephon is one of my favorite mechas

I watched SO|SD's version, it was good, dont think you could get much better, IFA' was pretty good too, but yeah it looks good, even though I only watch one series of anime now, maybe ill make it 2.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

this is looking to be a good series can not wait till episode 3 i am currently keeping the Akeep cuz of quality/subs but do not mind the others glad a good series came along since my shura no toki and bakuten got licensed err lol

I can easily see Bandai licensing this series... I hope the groups finish the series before that happens...

I also got the first two episodes from a-keep... I cant say if this series will be good yet, but at the moment there have been a couple of interesting turn of events

Sorry to all, I'm bout to watch this show which means it now has a 68.4% chance of getting licensed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img].

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

It was also featured in Newtype mag. So you're definitely right about it getting licensed.

I wonder if any of those groups decided yet if they are going to continue Fafner after it gets licensed.

It looks like a pretty good series. For me, it looks like it is a combination of Gundam Seed and NGE. I have a little feeling of Saikano in here, too, with the end of the world concept. The graphics are really good, and there is a diverse group of characters. The story is mysterious, so I really want to know what is going to happen next and why things are the way they are. I hope by the end of the series, they answer these questions instead of leaving it up in the air like so many other Animes.

It wasen't that great I thought it to be. =/

Episode 3 is out by a-keep for those interested

i find it a pretty descent series looks interesting now that the whole lot of kids have joined up for service

I think episode 3 took a step in the right direction... but I want to see some death already... some of the kids need to be killed off

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    Isome of the kids need to be killed off
    Exactly what I was thinking, after seeing everybody I found it hard to keep up with who was who, and who was related to what adult.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

im digging this series the chars are very similar design wise to gundam seed characters, i think i read somewhere its the same character designer or something.