Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: uchiha itachi

RE: uchiha itachi

final boss will be konohamaru , competing over title of hokage....

haha yeah right.

that's one awesome picture albinofury

I think Itachi is gonna be in naruto till the end because basically if Itachi is killed what would be the whole damn point for sasuke to live afterwards. The entire "I must kill Itachi" thing would be over and his character would be pointless, and if sasuke is gone (being he as a one of the main characters) then the whole naruto dynasty would go downhill.. its all connected in some weird way. That's just my opinion

He won't die for a long time, or die soon. Because its not that Sasuke will be a pointless character, its that he will lose that drive that pushes him, its the thing that drives him at the moment to seek power.

Or, if he has one of those miraculous changes of heart, after Itachi dies, which is not gonna happen...

yes for sasuke

itachi wont be the last boss, that just a turd ending.
    as for itachi not dying its hard to say to many key factors obviously if he keeps trying to hurt naruto his going to get himself killed, oneway or another. i think much stronger missing nins or hidden villages will appear in the future, maybe some samurai would be kool.

personally id like to see some kinda demon ninja(maybe the true owner of the demon fox) that has been trapped under the earth for eons an was release by a certain someone (Much like the buu saga in dbz) an trys to free the demon fox out of naruto but gets owned in the long run =)

Originally posted by: Kenshiro
    I dont know how it could come about, but surely Naruto will have to battle against the other demons.

I reckon Akatsuki will collect together all the other people with demons sealed inside them.

Maybe the reason they are after Naruto is so that they can transfer the Kyubi into one of their own bodies. If they can do this, then I reckon, at the end of Naruto he will have to fight against all the members of Akatsuki with their own sealed demons, in a slightly lame Pokemon type way.

Go Kyubi! Go Gama Bunta! Crap, out of balls!

*shudder*

Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

Originally posted by: Uberbaka
    Originally posted by: Kenshiro
    I dont know how it could come about, but surely Naruto will have to battle against the other demons.

I reckon Akatsuki will collect together all the other people with demons sealed inside them.

Maybe the reason they are after Naruto is so that they can transfer the Kyubi into one of their own bodies. If they can do this, then I reckon, at the end of Naruto he will have to fight against all the members of Akatsuki with their own sealed demons, in a slightly lame Pokemon type way.

Go Kyubi! Go Gama Bunta! Crap, out of balls!

*shudder*
    "My master ball can catch you Kyuubi!" - Yondaime, before his death

uchiha itachi

Originally posted by: Uchiha Shisui
    I'm also
    curious about that elongated sharingan that Itachi looked at his father with. Theres rumors that the sharingan
    has three ultimate techniques. Hmm....
    i think that his eyes were like that cos he was using that technique that he used against sasuke to show what he did "that day" and against kakashi to stab him with knives for 3 days, no one looking in at the move would realise something happened cos its instantaeuos, like a time rift kinda thingy

EDIT: hey what happened to everyones pics? only allow the ones they supply now?